⁽ ⁰² ⁾ 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗉.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 14th, 2021 @ 2:50pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓡𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙿.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" A member exclaimed out once Keiji had announced their recent alliance with the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Hey, you! Are you questioning Kei's motives?" Miyasato asked angrily.

"Of course not! I didn't join just to be Sano's—"

"Sunada." Keiji interrupted one of his captains as he took the lollipop out of his mouth. The male, Sunada Raiden, gulped a bit. "I'm a bit confused. When did I mention I was merging the Scorpion Gang with Manjiro's crew?"

"N-Nowhere, President."

"Exactly. So I don't know where the hell you're getting that information from." Keiji told the ginger haired male. "I made it clear with Manjiro that I only wanted to be partners with him. If Toman needs us, we'll aide them in whatever they need. I am, and will always be, your President. No one is controlling my gang but me. Understood?"

"Y-Yes, sir." Sunada squeaked out.

"Toman will be having a meeting shortly as Manjiro informed me of introducing us to his crew as their alley. Dismissed." Keiji finished, putting the lollipop back in his mouth.

"Yes, sir!"

The members of the Scorpion Gang slowly began leaving the abandoned warehouse, which is where they held their meetings.

"Say, Kei. There's some firework show going on tonight. Want to go watch it?" Miyasato suggested.

"We can't, To-chan. We got shit to do." Keiji replied.

Miyasato sighed. "You know, kids our age are usually out having fun. Despite the circumstances." He informed.

"Yeah, well, I'm not a normal kid, To-chan. I had to take care of myself the moment my parents were killed." Keiji reminded him. "A good leader is never caught off guard. I don't have time to do a thing such as watching some stupid fireworks."

"Kei..." Miyasato frowned before quickly following after him.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

- IN THE FUTURE -

"There's something else, Naoto. In the past, I met someone named Koyanagi Keiji." Takemichi spoke up.

"Koyanagi... Keiji? That name seems familiar." Naoto mumbled before typing on his laptop and widening his eyes. "Takemichi..."

Takemichi yelped when Naoto grabbed him on his shoulders.

"Whatever you do, you must keep Koyanagi Keiji from meeting Kurokawa Izana!"