⁽ ¹⁶ ⁾ 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗎𝗉.

A/N: I hope you all know that this isn't going to be one of those Mikey fics where the OC is like "I can change him." Or "he's only sweet to me."

Yes, I have seen those Mikey fics before, and they annoy me so much because the author completely disregards Mikey's character. I'm gonna put Keiji through a lot of hell, and I hope you're prepared for it.

Enjoy!

edited on march 30th, 2022 @ 11:13am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,
𝖮𝗐𝗇 𝖴𝗉.

╚═══════════════╝

KEIJI AND MIYASATO WERE AT TAKEMICHI'S PLACE with Chifuyu, Akkun, Yamagishi, Takuya, and Makoto. Takemichi had been muttering to himself.

"What are you mumbling about?" Akkun asked.

"Creepy-michi." Yamagishi commented.

"Hm?" Takemichi mumbled. "You guys... What're you doing at my place?!"

"We came to check on you, what else?!"

"You're our captain, man. Grow some self-awareness!" Makoto said.

"If you keep being reckless, we won't be able to keep the First Division together." Takuya added on.

"Huh? What do you mean "we"...?" Takemichi questioned before he stood up in realization. "What?! Did you guys join Toman?!"

"Huh? Yeah, we did." Akkun and Yamagishi said in unison.

"You invited them in yourself, didn't you?" Chifuyu asked, sitting on a spinning chair. Takemichi didn't answer. "Hm? What's with the pause?"

"Chifuyu..." Takemichi thought. "It's... it's nothing..." He replied.

"Still, to think the Black Dragons would shatter the balance..." Akkun trailed off.

"Yeah, things're gonna get rough." Yamagishi agreed.

"The higher-ups are gonna get involved for sure." Makoto added on.

Keiji let out a tired sigh. "I'm more afraid of what Manjiro's gonna do when he finds out." He admitted.

"Takemichi's a captain in Toman now, a gang that grew to over 530 members after absorbing both Valhalla and the Scorpion Gang. Him getting beaten up by the Black Dragons is more than enough to start a conflict!" Takuya informed.

"If we get into a fight with the Black Dragons, it's not gonna be like anything we've dealt with before. These're guys known for their active fighting faction, the killer squad." Chifuyu explained.

"The Black Dragons have been the top delinquent gang in the Kanto region for generations. And the Tenth Black Dragons are the most maniacal and evil one they've ever had." Chifuyu continued on.

"The most maniacal..."

"...and evil..."

"That's because of one reason alone! Their absolute ruler, Shiba Taiju!" Chifuyu said. "Toman and the Black Dragons have an unbreakable connection. Because the Black Dragons are the reason Toman was created at all."