⁽ ²² ⁾ 𝗒𝗈𝗄𝗈𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖺'𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 14th, 2022 @ 12:45am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎,
𝖸𝗈𝗄𝗈𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖺'𝗌 𝖣𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.     

╚═══════════════╝

《 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟨 》
《 𝖸𝖮𝖪𝖮𝖧𝖠𝖬𝖠 》

AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD MALE was sitting on a rooftop. He was wearing some kind of gang uniform.

"I'm... under so much pressure. If I had known a day like this would come. And that you would come visit me... Kisaki. You know what this means?" He asked, standing up.

Yokohama Tenjiku's Boss.
Kurokawa Izana.

"Let the troubles come." Izana spoke, pointing at Kisaki. "Why did you come?"

"Because that's my 'revenge.'" Kisaki responded.

The largest and "final" battle in the history of Toman starts...

Meanwhile, Keiji and Miyasato were walking around Yokohama. Keiji needed to get his mind off of what Takemichi told him what happened in the future.

"So Jiro-chan kills everyone, huh?" Keiji thought. "We broke up in that future... so I actually followed through and broke up with him?"

He suddenly bumped into someone's shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts. He glanced over to see a tan-skinned male with bleach blond hair and orchid colored eyes. He was also wearing some type of uniform—signaling that he was in a gang.

"Ah, sorry." Keiji immediately apologized.

"It's fine." The man reassured before looking over at the red head. "Are you new in Yokohama? I haven't seen you before."

"Just visiting. I live in Shibuya." Keiji answered. "I'm Koyanagi Keiji."

"Kurokawa Izana." The older male introduced himself. "Did you say Koyanagi? As in the president of the Scorpion Gang?"

"Former. We're affiliated with Toman now, so I'm the Seventh Division Captain." Keiji replied.

"We must really cut this chat short! Kei, we got to get back to Tokyo." Miyasato chimed in, not liking the way Izana was eying his best friend.

"Right. Well, it was nice meeting you, Zana-chan." Keiji bid farewell as him and Miyasato went on their way to the  train station.

"You didn't have to be so rude, To-chan." Keiji told him.

"Sorry. That Kurokawa guy seems like bad news." Miyasato stated.

"Hm... Kurokawa Izana? I could've sworn I've heard that name before, but where?" Keiji asked himself, suddenly gasping as he recalled a conversation with Takemichi.