⁽ ²⁰ ⁾ 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 29th, 2022 @ 6:45pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘,
𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽. 

╚═══════════════╝

"THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR! Of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will begin now!" Draken's voice boomed throughout the shrine.

"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Shiba Hakkai and Shiba Taiju. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle." Draken explained.

"Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone!" Draken continued on. "First person! Shiba Hakkai, to the front!"

Hakkai stepped forward. "It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep up that little lie, I dragged my family... I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger... resulting in the conflict between Toman and the Black Dragons. I'm responsible for all for this. Everyone." Hakkai then bowed. "I'm sorry."

"Hakkai..." Takemichi muttered as everyone started talking.

"Don't worry 'bout it, Hakkai!" Muto spoke up. "What sparks conflict in the first place... is always somethin' small, anyway."

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons. So things ended up fine! Right, guys?!" Smiley added on.

"Raise your head, Hakkai!"

"Nobody's gonna blame ya!"

"Guys..." Hakkai muttered.

"Hakkai! You've still got a place with us... as the Tokyo Manji Gang's Second Division vice-captain!" Mitsuya turned around. "You guys cool with that?!"

"Yeah!"

Everyone started cheering Hakkai's name. "The battle with the Black Dragons... just saving Hakkai was worth all that trouble! Takemitchy." Chifuyu said.

"Yeah!" Takemichi agreed.

"Now! The second person! Inui! To the front!" Draken shouted out as Inui appeared.

"Hm?" Keiji glanced over, seeing Inui and Kokonoi.

"Inui Seishu, from the 11th Generation Black Dragons." Inui introduced himself.

"Kokonoi Hajime, from the same gang." Kokonoi added on.

"Black Dragons?!"

"Didn't they get crushed?"

"The 10th Generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader, Shiba Taiju, has retired. We have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th Generation." Kokonoi explained.