⁽ ¹⁴ ⁾ 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇.

A/N: From here on forward, I will be writing into the manga. If you're an anime-only, I suggest you stop here if you don't want to get spoiled. I have placed warnings three times, so don't say I didn't warn you ahead of time.

If you want to read the manga, start at chapter 74. That's where the anime left off. I also might be placing two manga chapters into one. Once season two comes out, I'll adjust my chapters to match the anime.

Enjoy!

edited on march 12th, 2022 @ 3:12pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,
𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖣𝗈𝗐𝗇.

╚═══════════════╝

A GUNSHOT RANG OUT AS the lights soon followed, confusing the guards that were in the room.

"What the hell?!"

"Get the lights!"

"Who the fuck?!"

"I'm gonna carry you. Keep quiet." An unfamiliar voice told Takemichi.

"Huh?"

Miyasato felt himself being untied before being pulled by the arm.

The three adults were in a warehouse. Takemichi had blacked out from the pain as Miyasato was wrapping his injured shoulder in order to keep it from getting infected.

"You good, Miya?"

"Mmm, fine." Miyasato replied. "You have impeccable timing. Wish you were faster, however. Chifuyu's dead."

"Yeah, I know."

Takemichi was beginning to stir. "Where is this?!" Takemichi wondered.

"Ow, fuck!" Takemichi exclaimed in pain as he looked at his now bandaged leg. "That's right. I blacked out from the pain..."

"I gave you some first-aid."

Takemichi looked over, seeing an unknown figure who had his back to him. "Baji-kun?" Takemichi questioned. But stopped when he saw a clear view of the person's face. "No."

"Kazutora-kun?" Takemichi corrected himself as an older Kazutora stared at him.

"Oh, yeah... twelve years have passed... so he got released." Takemichi realized. "It's been a long time—"

His sentence ended up getting cut off as Kazutora sent a punch to his face.

"Kazutora-ku—"

Kazutora continued beating up Takemichi until he finally stopped.

"Recently, I saw some guys beating a woman on the street, just like this. When I jumped in to stop them... the guys beating her... were members of Toman." Kazutora looked at Takemichi. "When did Toman become a woman-beating organization?"