⁽ ²¹ ⁾ 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒.

A/N: Hello, readers! The time has finally come! Enjoy (or don't).

By the way, there's some lines that I wrote in from the Loki series, because I thought it suited Keiji and Mikey well (I changed it to suit them of course).

edited on may 7th, 2022 @ 4:16am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄,
𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒.  

╚═══════════════╝

"SO HERE YOU ARE." Takemichi turns at the sound of a new voice. "I've been looking for you."

A figure could be seen in his doorway, revealing Naoto. "My memory was over-written... which meant that you came back." Naoto said.

"Naoto!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Takemichi-kun." Naoto simply said.

"What... What the hell happened, Naoto?" Takemichi questioned.

"You've time-leaped into the past multiple times... in your attempts to save my sister. This is the worst future that's happened yet." Naoto explained. "Of course, sis wasn't saved. And the chief members of the Tokyo Manji Gang... have all been killed."

Takemichi widens his eyes in shock. "Matsuno Chifuyu, shot to death. Shiba Hakkai, burned to death. Mitsuya Takashi, strangled. Ryuguji Ken, stabbed. Hanemiya Kazutora and Hayashida Haruki, too. And all the other members. All of them were murdered. Even Kisaki was killed."

"Kisaki?!" Takemichi repeated. "Everyone... is dead? No! But why?"

"The suspect is still at large. We don't even have a clue as to where he might be." Naoto stated.

Takemichi suddenly realized something. "What about Mikey-kun?! Was... was Mikey-kun murdered, too?!"

"Brace yourself for what you're about to hear. Takemichi-kun." Naoto pulls out a photo of an long-haired Mikey. "The criminal wanted for these serial murders... is Sano Manjiro!"

"Huh?" Takemichi said. "Could you dial down the jokes a freakin' notch? There's no way he'd—! There's no way that Mikey-kun would kill everyone! Hey!"

Takemichi then gasped. "Hey, what about Keiji-kun? He's still alive, right?" He questioned.

"We didn't find any remains that belonged to him, so we can only assume." Naoto responded. "Which means he might be the final victim."

"Takemichi-kun. I want to know the truth, too. I want to meet Sano Manjiro and talk with him. You're the only one who can do that. As a former Toman admin... and the only one still alive... only you can do it." Naoto added on.

Takemichi stared at the picture. "Mikey-kun... That Mikey-kun... killed all of the upper members... of Toman?" He questioned. "Naoto... Did Mikey-kun really do all that?"

"Do you know anything about it, Takemichi-kun?" Naoto asked.

"Huh?"