⁽ ⁰⁸ ⁾ 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! You finally get to meet future Miyasato! Also, I know Tenjiku probably wasn't around during the Valhalla arc, but for the sake of the story and the plot, it's going to be.

Enjoy!

edited on january 31st, 2022 @ 12:47pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓞𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖳 》

TAKEMICHI AND NAOTO STOOD IN front of a local coffee shop. 'THE ROASTRY' was labeled on the shop's window. Takemichi thought back to what Draken had told him before both him and Naoto had left.

"Draken-kun, what happened to Keiji-kun?" Takemichi questioned. "I need to know if Keiji-kun's future changed!" He added in his head.

"Keiji? Haven't heard that name in a long time. Sorry, but I don't know." Draken responded. "Though, I'm pretty sure Miya would know where he's located."

"Miya-kun?" Takemichi repeated.

"He works at a coffee shop called The Roastry."

Naoto and Takemichi both entered the coffee shop, the scent of coffee beans hitting their noses. "I'll be right with you." A male with spiky black hair and obsidian colored eyes wearing a black tank top, gray joggers, and white slip-ons told them.

"Are you Miyasato Toru?" Naoto asked.

"That's me." The older Miyasato answered. "Who's asking?"

"Tachibana Naoto and Hanagaki Takemichi."

"Takemichi?" Miyasato repeated before glancing over to Takemichi. "No way, man. I almost didn't recognize you. It's good to see you again."

"You as well, Miya-kun." Takemichi said. "There's no way this guy is Miya-kun from the past! He's much calmer now!" Takemichi added in his head, a picture of a hot-headed middle school Miyasato appeared in his mind.

Miyasato glanced over to Naoto. "Tachibana? Do you know a woman named Hinata, by any chance?" He questioned.

"She's my older sister." Naoto responded as Miyasato nodded in understanding.

"So, what's up, Takemichi? I doubt you came here for a reunion." Miyasato stated. "Draken sent you to me, didn't he?"

"H-How did you—"

Miyasato laughed. "Draken is the only one I kept in contact with after Toman... you know. Became all evil and shit." He interrupted. "I visited him a few times. His fate is really unfortunate."

"Draken-kun said you would know where Keiji-kun is. Is he still around?" Takemichi questioned. At his question, Miyasato almost dropped the coffee he was holding. He quickly pulled himself together and handed the coffee to a nearby customer.

"I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken. I haven't seen that good-for-nothing bastard in years." Miyasato informed, making both Naoto and Takemichi widen their eyes. "When Mikey disappeared, so did he. I can only assume they both know about each other's whereabouts. That is, if they are working together."