⁽ ⁰⁹ ⁾ 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on february 9th, 2022 @ 10:55am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄,
𝖳𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝖠𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽.

╚═══════════════╝

"TIME TO CRUSH TOMAN!" Hanma exclaimed as the fighting between the two gangs began along with the Scorpion Gang aiding Toman. Smiley threw a punch at one of the Valhalla members while Muto banged two heads together.

Hakkai sent a punch to one while flipping over another. Peh punched one repeatedly as Chifuyu sent a flying kick to one of the Valhalla members.

Angry elbowed a Valhalla member as he sent a thumbs up to one of the Toman members. Takemichi looked around with fear in his eyes.

"They didn't waste any time at all! Shit! Where the hell's Baji-kun?!" Takemichi thought. That's when a Valhalla member sent a punch towards him, knocking him to the ground and flipping him over.

Mikey was standing still while Kazutora headed towards him with his fist raised. "Die! Mikey!" He exclaimed.

Suddenly, Keiji stepped in and grabbed onto Kazutora's fist, preventing him from punching Mikey.

"Huh. Thought I recognized those eyes." Keiji commented. "The name's Koyanagi Keiji. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're Hanemiya Kazutora." Keiji then narrowed his eyes. "Nice to finally meet you, Shinichiro-san's killer."

"You're—!" Kazutora trailed off, remembering a young red haired boy who he made eye contact with the night he went to juvie.

Keiji suddenly got kicked aside by Hanma as he skidded across the ground as he looked up in irritation.

Hanma smirked. "You get to deal with me, Koyanagi." He claimed.

"Bring it on, Hanma." Keiji challenged as Hanma turned back around.

"I'm leaving Mikey to you, Kazutora." He informed.

"Oi, Manjiro!" Keiji shouted as Mikey glanced over. "Nothing will give me the satisfaction of beating the shit outta the bastard who dared murdered Shinichiro-san, but I got some unfinished business with Hanshit over here. So I'm leaving him to you. Get some hits in there for me, will ya?"

Mikey chuckled. "Hear you loud and clear, Kei." He replied before him and Kazutora had a stare off.

"You'd better entertain me, Red Riot." Hanma claimed.

Keiji smirked as he cracked his neck and then his fingers. "Now, now, Hanma! You made a mistake by inviting Rin-chan and Ran-chan to watch, so I'm obviously going to go all-out!" He exclaimed.

"Mikey! I've been waiting for this day!" Kazutora exclaimed.

Mikey narrowed his eyes at him. "I'm not gonna hold back, Kazutora." He spat out.