⁽ ³¹ ⁾ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 23rd, 2022 @ 9:05pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄,
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝖼𝗍.

╚═══════════════╝

TAKEMICHI WAS CURRENTLY SITTING ALONE in an abandoned bowling alley, thinking back to what Kazutora said.

"The Bonten group... used to hang out around this bowling area often."

Then he remembered Draken's words.

"Please stop trying to figure out Mikey's whereabouts."

Miyasato's.

"Takemichi, I know this is a lot to ask, and Draken will probably have my head if I ask you this. But please... Save Keiji. I want my best friend back."

Naoto's.

"You took 12 years too lightly! Sano Manjiro isn't the same person you knew!"

"Mikey-kun... Seems like... We can't meet anymore, huh..." Takemichi thought.

"In 12 years, please stay away from me."

"If that's the case... Wouldn't you be lonely?" Takemichi asked himself.

A gun was soon pointed at the side of his head.

"Don't move, or I'll shoot."

"Eh!?" Takemichi said.

"Hey, druggie, do you always have to point your gun at people? God damn."

Takemichi glanced over, seeing an older Keiji leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Man! You stink like hell! You've smelled, even back then. Slimly looking mother fucker!" Sanzu exclaimed, ignoring Keiji's comment.

"'Back then'!?" Takemichi thought. "Who... are you?"

Sanzu pressed his finger to his lips. "Shush!" He said as footsteps were soon heard before they stopped behind him.

"Listen up, the boss will speak." Sanzu informed.

"It's the best future, isn't it?" Mikey spoke up. "So, anything you wanna ask?"

"Mikey-kun..." Takemichi teared up.

Takemichi soon holds up an envelope. "Here. I want to give you this." He said.

"... And that is?" Mikey asked.

"An invitation letter to my wedding. I want you to come, no matter what. Everyone... is doing well... just as you promised 12 years ago. Everyone... including Hina, is living a happy life. Everyone, except for you." Takemichi said.