⁽ ³³ ⁾ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 7th, 2022 @ 12:14am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄,
𝖧𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍.

╚═══════════════╝

TAKEMICHI WALKED OUTSIDE AND SPOTTED Draken pinning Takeomi to the wall by his throat, shocking him as Miyasato stood nearby.

"You're not listening Akashi! If you drag Takemitchy in this mess, I will never forgive you! Do not get former Toman members involved in this!" Draken shouted.

"Draken! We should leave it up to Takemichi if he wants to join, yeah? I keep telling you this." Miyasato interfered.

"What is this about!? W-Wait... Draken-kun!" Takemichi shouted.

Draken looked in their direction for a second before he released Takeomi. "Tch!" He muttered under his breath.

"What were you guys discussing? Please... Explain it to me." Takemichi said.

"Draken intends to bring Mikey back. With Miya, it's Keiji."

Takemichi turned to see Senju with an umbrella over her head. "You are... Brahman's top..." He trailed off.

"And Brahman on the other hand, wants to defeat the gang that Mikey's leading which is the Kanto Manji Gang. Therefore, we decided to cooperate as we have similar objectives." Senju explained.

"Hanagaki. I loved the ambition the Tokyo Manji Gang had. It wasn't about wanting to be 'Japan's number 1 gang!'... Rather, it was about wanting to change the era of delinquents... That's very much like Mikey." Takeomi said. "But the Kanto Manji Gang isn't like that. They don't have an ambition. And at this point, it looks like Mikey is going to be the 'bad guy' and we're here to defeat those bad guys. That's Brahman's purpose!"

"Hanagaki Takemichi... Two big gangs watched over you, as you boldly screamed 'I will defeat Sano Manjiro.' If you do have such ambitions... Please join Brahman." Senju said. "Brahman welcomes you."

"Since I couldn't gather up my friends... I was thinking if there's any other way... For me to defeat Mikey-kun. This could be the fastest way to reach that goal!" Takemichi thought.

"No way!" Draken stepped in front of Takemichi. "If you keep tryna get Takemitchy involved, then consider me Brahman's enemy!"

"Then, wanna start fighting here?" Senju asked in a serious tone.

"Draken-kun." Takemichi said, getting Draken's attention. "If I don't make any decisions now, then nothing will change! Therefore!"

"I'll join Brahman!" Takemichi declared.

"Huh!?" Draken exclaimed.

"Draken... As much as Brahman wants to stop Kanto Manji Gang. There's no way we want to fight Mikey. That's why we need the both of you, the very people whom Mikey trusts. Facing him without getting in a fight would be for the best." Takeomi explained. "Please understand that."