⁽ ⁴² ⁾ 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 19th, 2022 @ 11:02pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎,
𝖳𝗈 𝖱𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖱𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌.

╚═══════════════╝

"TAKE THIS!" Benkei shouted, throwing a punch to Taiju's face.

"You think you're a hotshot?!" Wakasa asked before sending a kick to Taiju's neck.

"Tsk."

"Taiju-kun!" Takemichi shouted. "They're the legendary duo after all! Taiju-kun's getting beat up in a one-sided fight! I've got to help him!"

"Don't step in Hanagaki!" Taiju shouted, knowing what he was thinking. "Leave this to me! Go and be Mikey's hero!"

"Alright!" Takemichi said as he rushed off.

"I won't let these bastards get in the way." Taiju claimed before charging forward.

"Are you seeing this, Koko?" Inui asked.

"Taiju is being pushed back." Kokonoi replied.

"Taiju be careful! They're the ones the two of us couldn't beat!" Inui warned.

"Dammit! Can't even Taiju defeat them!?" Kokonoi asked himself.

"Let's do 'that' Benkei." Wakasa said.

"Roger!" Benkei replied as the two got ready.

"They're going to use 'downhill rush!'" Senju spoke, now awake as Kokonoi looked at her in confusion.

"Senju!"

"I've only seen it happen in the dojo. Waka stops him and Benkei finished him off. It's their special deadly combo." Senju explained. "They did it on dojo mats, so the other guy didn't die... Waka! Benkei! Don't do it! You don't need to take it that far! You guys already have the upper hand! You will kill him!"

"Let's do it." Benkei said.

"Alright." Wakasa agreed.

The two charged forward towards Taiju. "Hmph." He muttered before grabbing both Wakasa and Benkei's heads.

"... Huh?" Senju mumbled.

"'Go that far?' No way... You can't even do 'that' anymore, right?" Taiju asked. "You've had quite the run-in with my cat and dog duo, didn't you? Left you all worn out."

"Hm? Dog?" Inui questioned.

"Cat?" Kokonoi asked.

"It's over, legendary duo!" Taiju exclaimed, shoving them to the ground as they were knocked out.