⁽ ⁰⁴ ⁾ 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 28th, 2021 @ 12:56pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓡𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖠𝖴𝖦𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝟥𝖱𝖣, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟧 》

DRAKEN AND MIKEY HAD FINALLY made up, according to Takemichi. Now, Draken didn't have to die and Miyasato didn't die trying to save him.

That's all Keiji could ever ask for.

He was walking around the festival alone, as Miyasato was with Draken and Emma, dressed in his gang jacket with a black t-shirt, black ripped up jeans and black combat boots.

"Perhaps I should've taken To-chan's advice and asked Manjiro out to the festival."

"It's not like I necessarily hate the guy, I wouldn't have asked him to be partners if I did. It's like I told To-chan, he has more important shit to do. We're both in charge of gangs that are important to us, it wouldn't work out." Keiji thought.

"Well, it somehow did work out, Keiji. You're engaged to the fucking guy in the future."

Keiji snorted as his phone buzzing snapped him out of his thoughts. He flipped it open and raised an eyebrow in question when he saw the caller ID, but answered it anyway.

"Michi? What's up?"

"Are you with Draken-kun and Miya-kun right now?"

"No. I haven't seen them throughout the festival. Why?"

"It turns out I let my guard down after all. I overheard Kiyomasa-kun is going to kill Draken-kun. And if he gets killed, then that means—"

"Yeah. To-chan interferes and gets caught in the gunfire." Keiji finished. "Damn it. I knew things were too good to be true. I'll meet up with you."

"All right."

Keiji hung up as he shut his phone close, before running to find Takemichi.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Keiji finally had met up with Takemichi, who was with Mitsuya. "Peh-yan is convinced that Toman abandoned Pah-chin." Mitsuya explained.

"But that's not true." Takemichi argued.

"Peh-yan got together with some of the remaining members of Moebius and said he was gonna take Draken out." Mitsuya said.

"But that's..." Takemichi trailed off.

"He's gonna hunt down Draken." Mitsuya finished.

"We need to let Draken-kun know!" Takemichi exclaimed as the three were now running.

"Considering we saw Peh-yan's ride, shit might already be going down." Mitsuya stated.