⁽ ⁴¹ ⁾ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖼.

A/N: Me: The second time leaper has gotta be Hanma. No doubt about it.

Wakui releasing 268: surprise bitch. It was Shinichiro.

Me: haha... what?

edited on october 29th, 2022 @ 7:50pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄,
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖼.

╚═══════════════╝

KAKUCHO ENDS UP DROPPING TO the ground. "Kaku-chan!" Takemichi screamed as he rushed over to see if Kakucho was alright.

"I'm fine. The wound isn't deep." Kakucho reassured as Sanzu rushed inside the train. "More importantly, Sanzu is..."

The train soon started to move. "The train is moving!" Takemichi thought.

"Whatever happens in the conflict doesn't matter. I won't let anyone get the king." Sanzu said to himself.

"Sanzu!" Takemichi shouted, grabbing Sanzu out of his thoughts.

"The train is already moving, there's nothing you can do now!" Sanzu exclaimed.

"Shut up! Whatever your plan is, it's crazy!" Takemichi shouted back.

"Let me go!"

"Shut up! I'll fucking kill you!" Sanzu yelled. "How the hell did you know about my plan, anyway?! I didn't tell a single soul about it!"

"S-Shit! I'll stop you no matter what!" Takemichi declared.

"Get down, Takemichi!" Kakucho warned.

"Kakucho!" Sanzu said as Kakucho charged forward with a wrench, hitting Sanzu in the face.

"Hit the brakes, quick!" Kakucho told him.

"Got it!" Takemichi rushed towards the controls. "... Which one is the brake?!"

That's when Takemichi suddenly got another vision of Sanzu stabbing him in the back with his katana.

"A vision?! Shit, I have to dodge that!"

Takemichi quickly dodged the blade in time. "He dodged that? Are you kidding me?! I attacked from a total blind spot!" Sanzu noted.

"By any chance..." Sanzu's voice wavered. "Are you a time leaper too?"

"Huh?"

Kakucho quickly pushes Sanzu out of the train. "Shit!" Sanzu cursed.

"Can you stop it, Takemichi?!" Kakucho asked.

"I'll make it stop!" Takemichi replied.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】