⁽ ⁴⁵ ⁾ 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

unedited

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄,
𝖱𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌.

╚═══════════════╝

"WAKE UP TAKEMICHI!" Mikey screamed as tears were running down his face. "I was just trying to keep this from happening... The only reason I've been pushing you away... is so this wouldn't happen, okay? If you die... then everything is meaningless, right?"

Keiji could feel the tears coming down his face. He even heard Miyasato sobbing next to him — along with the other 2nd Gen Toman members.

"Hey? I beg you..." Mikey continued on.

"Wake up for me!"

"Jiro-chan, it's no use..." Keiji wanted to say to him.

"Michi is gone."

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

《 𝖲𝖤𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟢𝖳𝖧, 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟪 》

"Geez, Keisu-chan. Why do you always have to pick a fight with some rando?"

Takemichi looked over and spotted a younger Keiji with a bored look on his face. "Keiji-kun?!" He exclaimed in his head.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Keiji asked, noticing Takemichi's stare.

"N-Nothing!" Takemichi replied.

"Haruchiyo! Keiji! If you were with this idiot, you should have stopped him." Shinichiro scolded.

"He doesn't listen to reason." Keiji huffed.

"It's bothersome and it's none of my business. More importantly, where's Mikey?" Sanzu asked.

"Sanzu..." Takemichi noted.

"Oi, Manjiro, how long have you been asleep?" Shinichiro questioned.

"I knew it. I time leaped, didn't I?" Takemichi asked himself.

"Anyways, who are you?" Baji asked.

"Eh? Me?" Takemichi repeated, pointing to himself. "I see... I'm in the first grade. I haven't meet any of them yet."

Mikey soon arrived. "Huh? Who are you?" He asked, noticing Takemichi.

"Mikey-kun..." Takemichi muttered.

"You..." Mikey began.

"I see... Mikey-kun doesn't even know who I am."

"Takemitchy?" Mikey questioned suddenly.

"What!? You... You know who I am!?" Takemichi exclaimed in his head in surprise.