⁽ ⁰⁵ ⁾ 𝗋𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on january 3rd, 2022 @ 1:37pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓡𝙴𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE MOMENT KEIJI HEARD TAKEMICHI call out Draken and Miyasato's names, he could've sworn he felt his heart drop. Mikey and Emma both looked over.

"What's wrong, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked as he continued fighting of members of Moebius.

"Draken-kun and Miya-kun... They've both been stabbed!" Takemichi replied.

Keiji widened his eyes. "Shit!" He thought.

"Move." Mikey ordered as he continued fighting the Moebius members who were getting in his way. "Let me through, jackass!"

Hanma managed to throw Mikey backwards. "Hanma!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Found you... Mikey!" Hanma laughed.

Mikey goes to attack Hanma but Hanma kept dodging his attacks.

"It's over... It's all over. Both Draken and Miyasato are dead." Takemichi thinks to himself.

"Takemitchy!" Mikey shouted as he continued to fight Hanma. Takemichi calmed down and looks at Draken again.

Only then does he see Draken cough out blood and heard a groan from Miyasato. "Mikey-kun!" Takemichi shouted.

Mikey saw a blur of red hair rush by. "Manjiro, keep fighting! Michi and I got this!" Keiji informed. "Rai-chan, you're in charge until I return! Make sure everyone else makes it out alive!"

"Right, Prez!" The ginger replied back before sending a punch in a Moebius members face.

"I leave things to you, Kei! You and Takemitchy take care of Ken-chin for me!" Mikey yelled before continuing to fight.

Keiji sees Takemichi put Draken on his back and tried his best to keep moving. Keiji did the same for Miyasato.

Draken coughs a bit, causing blood to sputter out. "Draken-kun?! You'll be fine! I'm gonna get you to the hospital!" Takemichi said as he kept moving with Keiji sending a worried look. "I swear... I swear you're going to be okay!"

"Kei..." Keiji heard Miyasato mumble.

"I'm here, To-chan." Keiji told him.

"I'm really stupid... Man, to think I would get stabbed trying to save Draken, who ended up being stabbed anyway." Miyasato muttered. "Talk about totally lame."

Keiji chuckled. "Do me a favor, To-chan. The next time Draken is in danger, don't try to be a hero and save him." He said.

"Aye, aye, Prez. I've definitely learned my lesson." Miyasato stated.