⁽ ²⁶ ⁾ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅.

A/N: I have an Inui Seishu fanfiction published if any of you want to check it out! Enjoy the chapter!

edited on june 11th, 2022 @ 4:57pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗,
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅.

╚═══════════════╝

《 𝟤𝟤𝖭𝖣 𝖥𝖤𝖡𝖱𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖸, 𝟤𝖠𝖬 — 𝖬𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖨 𝖲𝖧𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖤 》

THE TOMAN MEMBERS SOON GATHERED in front of the shrine. "The emergency meeting of Toman vs. Tenjiku starts now!" Draken exclaimed out.

"Chifuyu... the First Division's objective this time... is to bring back Koko-kun, and defeat Kisaki and Izana!" Takemichi claimed.

"In other words, defeat Tenjiku!"

"Somehow things have gotten simpler!" Takemichi added on.

"Yeah... But... The problem is... Can Toman win against Tenjiku at this state?" Chifuyu questioned.

"This state?" Takemichi repeated in confusion.

"Listen carefully, everyone. Today on the 22nd of February, Tenjiku and Toman will have a full on confrontation. The war is finally starting. Be prepared, brace yourselves. Tenjiku is not the type to play around. They claim themselves as a 'criminal organization' they will use dirty tricks." Draken explained.

"Then Toman must do the same!"

Keiji turned his head to find that it was Hakkai. "Fuck them up with dirty tricks!" Hakkai finished.

"Hakkai?" Takemichi questioned.

"On the way here... Taka-chan got attacked! Smiley-kun, too!" Hakkai announced.

"Huh?!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"You're kidding, right?!"

"How did the two of them...?!"

"We were on our bikes until those Tenjiku motherfuckers hit them from behind with a pipe! Now both of them are lying unconscious at the hospital! Those Tenjiku motherfuckers will attack by any means! At this point, Toman will lose!" Hakkai continued on.

Everyone went silent at his claim. "Look around you! The First Division are all injured! The Second and Fourth Division Captains are not here! The Third Division Captain is absent! And the Fifth Division's Captain is a traitor, now under Tenjiku! And the Seventh Division Captain also took a beating!" Hakkai exclaimed.

"What'd you say?!" Miyasato shouted out in anger. "Just because Kei is battered doesn't mean he can't still fight!"

"To-chan, shut up will ya? He's right anyhow..." Keiji told him.

"Tsk!" Miyasato muttered under his breath.

"He's right... Toman is battered and bruised all over." Takemichi thought.