⁽ ⁴³ ⁾ 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

unedited

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄,
𝖳𝗈 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖺 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄.

╚═══════════════╝

'Strong' alone... is not enough.

"Yes! This year, let's take over the world!"

And then the three who changed my fate appeared...

"You're Manjiro, huh? Nice to finally meet ya." Keiji spoke up.

"Am I supposed to know who you are?" Mikey asked.

"Koyanagi Keiji. President of the Scorpion Gang. Though, I suppose it's not a shocker that don't know about my poor little gang who you can easily destroy with a snap of your finger. Well, if they didn't have me leading them, that is." Keiji introduced himself.

I had heard about the Scorpion Gang before. An independent gang who tried their best not to get in another gang's way. So when their President offered to make an alliance in exchange for protection, I got curious.

Keiji was a strong person, and he was smart. But he was no leader. Something that he admitted himself.

"You... want to merge your gang with Toman?"

"Yeah." Keiji replied. "I only made the Scorpion Gang to find Shinichiro-san's killer. I'm no leader, Manjiro. I don't have the charisma you got."

That's why I was surprised when...

"Also, I like you."

"Hm?"

Keiji sighed. "God, I can't believe I'm fucking admitting this. I'm not the best at feelings. Never really have been. I have a huge crush on you, or something like that. Man... How do girls do this shit?" He mumbled under his breath.

Mikey slightly chuckled. "I guess you're all right. But are you sure you want to be with me?" He asked.

"I'm sure." Keiji nodded.

"Kei, I'm serious." Mikey told him, causing the red head to hum. "If you end up being with me, I'll drag you down the same dark path."

Keiji grinned. "As long as I'm with you, I could care less." He said as Mikey sighed.

"All right. Let's try this dating thing then."

"Sounds good to me."

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Hanagaki Takemichi.

He's not strong... He's a guy who will stand up no matter what.