⁽ ¹¹ ⁾ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Be prepared to get your tissues ready, besties!

WARNING: This chapter contains MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH! Proceed with caution!

edited on february 24th, 2022 @ 8:03pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,
𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒.

╚═══════════════╝

BAJI HAD COLLAPSED TO THE ground as Takemichi looked up. "Huh? Why? Why did Baji-kun just go down?" He thinks to himself. "We're almost there! We're just one step away from defeating Kisaki!"

Chifuyu then ran up the pile of cars. "Baji-san!" He shouted. "Kisaki! What the hell did you do to Baji-san?!"

"You saw what happened. I didn't do anything." Kisaki replied.

Chifuyu widened his eyes as he turned around to face Baji. "Baji-san!" He exclaimed.

Chifuyu widened his eyes as he saw a puddle of blood starting to appear.

"You were stabbed?! When?!" Chifuyu questioned.

Takemichi widened his eyes as he thought back to when Kazutora had stabbed Baji.

"Wait... So it was actually a serious injury." Takemichi thought.

"Hurry up and call ambulance!" Mitsuya ordered.

"R-Right!"

"Kazutora..." Chifuyu muttered as he stood up.

"Kazutora!"

Chifuyu's shout rang throughout the junk yard as Kazutora was still mumbling to himself.

"Crap! This is just like what Draken-kun said. If Baji-kun actually dies, it'll be just as Kisaki wants." Takemichi noted as he looked up.

"Yeah, Kazutora's definitely got some screws loose." Kisaki spoke up getting Takemichi's attention. "I see... He brought Baji into Valhalla so he could finish him off himself!"

"What the hell is he even talking about?" Takemichi wondered.

Kisaki then turned back to face Mikey, who was now standing up. "Right, Commander?" He questioned.

"Manjiro..." Keiji thinks to himself with concern.

"M-Mikey-kun..." Takemichi thought. "Kisaki... That bastard. He's trying to provoke Mikey-kun."

"No, Kazutora-kun..." Takemichi mumbled. "Don't listen to Kisaki!"

"I wanted to kill you." Mikey spoke up. "As soon as you got out of juvie, I thought about killing you. The one who kept talking me out of it..."

Mikey began walking forward. "was Baji." He continued on. "Baji told me that you just wanted to make me happy. And that's why you couldn't accept it. Even if he ended up killing my brother, in order for things to make sense to him, he had to make me the enemy... Apparently." He finished before finally stopping in his tracks.