⁽ ¹⁰ ⁾ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on february 17th, 2022 @ 8:17pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍,
𝖣𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾.

╚═══════════════╝

EVERYONE LOOKED UP IN SHOCK at the knocked out Kazutora along with Chome and Chonbo as Mikey was breathing heavily. Keiji dropped the metal rod that he was holding as he glanced over towards Mikey.

"I could've handled him myself, you know." Mikey said, looking towards the red head.

"Oh, I know that. But the bastard was seriously pissing me off." Keiji replied. "Damn that felt really good though. It's like I released a bunch of bottled up anger." He paused for a moment. "I feel like I shouldn't bother asking this, but are you okay?"

Instead of answering, Mikey collapsed to his knees as Keiji easily caught him. Mikey's head was resting on Keiji's shoulder. "Okay, that answered my question." He said more to himself, wrapping his arms around Mikey.

"Rest for a bit, Manjiro..." Keiji muttered. He then heard people below talking.

"H-Hey..."

"Mikey just knelt down."

"Maybe he's tired."

"Well, he's bleeding pretty bad."

"Maybe we can finish him off now."

Both Draken and Hanma were panting with exhaustion. "Not bad, Kazutora." Hanma commented.

"Hey, he's really not moving."

"I think we have a chance."

"Follow me!" Ahane ordered as he pulled out a metal rod. "We're gonna take Mikey down!"

Ahane then rushed towards where Mikey was with a group of Valhalla members following his lead.

"Oh, shit! One of the Valhalla captains was still left!" Takemichi said to himself. "Wait... I've seen him somewhere before."

"Let's go!" Ahane ordered as he jumped up onto the cars.

"Someone! Mikey-kun is—" Takemichi started to say.

"Move! Damn it!" Mitsuya shouted as he was busy punching the Valhalla members that were ambushing him. Hakkai was in the same situation.

"There's too many of you assholes!" Smiley exclaimed.

Muto was hit with a metal pole before he turned around, grabbing the pole with his hand and punching the Valhalla member in the face.

"Damn it! There's no end to them!" Chifuyu exclaimed as he punched and kicked the Valhalla members away.

"Outta my way, you pieces of shit!" Sunada shouted before throwing a punch at a Valhalla member.