⁽ ¹⁸ ⁾ 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on april 15th, 2022 @ 4:35am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,
𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖤𝗏𝖾.

╚═══════════════╝

"WANNA WORK TOGETHER WITH ME?" Kisaki questioned as Takemichi let out a confused noise. "I want to stop Hakkai, too."

"Think I can't see through your bullshit?!" Chifuyu accused. "Why the fuck would we ever wanna work with you?!"

"You got a better idea?" Kisaki asked. "As long as the truce Mitsuya made with the Black Dragons is active... the other Toman admins won't lay a finger on them. That said, there's no way the three of you alone... can take on the Black Dragons. Mikey is weak right now. Seeing how the Black Dragons are gaining power, I want to crush them... right here and now."

A sudden crash was heard as Chifuyu pointed a sharp object towards Kisaki's throat. "It's not "Mikey!" It's Mikey-kun! Got that?! Even if you are a captain, we're still the same age. So don't act like you're better than me!"

"Chifuyu..." Takemichi muttered as a knife suddenly connected to his neck.

"Hey, now. You should know that infighting is strictly off-limits." Hanma spoke up.

"Hanma!" Takemichi explained as Chifuyu looked over towards him.

"Break that taboo, and I'll have to go a little crazy ya fucks ♡︎" Hanma concluded.

Chifuyu stared at Kisaki for a second before letting out a 'tsk!' and turning away.

"What good would it do us to join forces with you?" Chifuyu questioned.

"There's a mole within the Black Dragons." Kisaki replied getting Takemichi's attention as Kisaki turned around. "I hate wasting time. Come with me!"

The five of them eventually met with this 'supposed' mole. Keiji was sitting in between Takemichi and Hanma.  Dollar bills in an envelope was placed on the table.

"Make sure nobody knows about this. Because if this gets out, I'm as good as dead."

"So this guy's the mole..." Takemichi noted.

"Don't worry. Nobody here's gonna rat you out. So, do you know?" Kisaki asked.

"Yeah. You wanna know the boss's movements?"

"Taiju's movements?" Chifuyu questioned.

"Yeah. If we wanna beat the Black Dragons, we need info on Taiju." Kisaki responded. "What he does on a typical day. Where he is, what he's doing, and at what time. That way we'll have a general idea of what we're dealing with. Knowing your enemy makes them easy to defeat, right?"

"Oh, I see." Takemichi commented.

"I'm one of the boss's assistants, so I'm familiar with most of that..."