⁽ ⁴⁴ ⁾ 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

unedited

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑,
𝖢𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽.

╚═══════════════╝

"HERE IT GOES!" Takemichi charged towards Mikey with his fist raised.

"Come on, Takemitchy!" Chifuyu screamed out.

Takemichi lands a punch on Mikey's face, shocking everyone while doing so.

"He finally beat Mikey to a pulp!" Hakkai exclaimed.

Everyone started cheering 'Toman!' over and over once more.

"You've got some big back." Chifuyu teared up. "Don't make me cry!"

Mikey soon stood up. "... All this fuss over a single punch?" He questioned.

"Come on, come on. Hey, Mikey." Takemichi said.

Mikey soon landed a kick towards Takemichi. "Why did you come back again, Takemitchy? Didn't you see the video message?!" He asked in anger, sending a punch to Takemichi's face.

"Didn't I promise you that I'd protect everyone in Toman and Hina-chan! 'So please leave me alone.' But if you come back... Everything I've done will have been for nothing."

Takemichi sends a punch towards Mikey. "Because I know what I'm doing!" He shouted. "At the end of the day. The darkness inside you is so deep that you can only ask for help at the moment of death... I knew you were suffering from it. That's why I came back."

"I came back to save you."

"What the hell... What is it that makes you suffer so much?" Takemichi then questioned.

"I know that I can't do anything about it." Mikey replied.

"Damn... is he getting faster?" Takemichi wondered.

"What the fuck!? Two years ago, when I went back in time. You weren't like this! What the hell happened? Why won't you tell me anything?" Takemichi asked as he tried to punch Mikey, who dodged.

"I've been trying to figure this out for a long time. I never knew what this dark urge was. I only found out the other day... A few days after the battle of the Three Deities." Mikey spoke.

"Huh!?"

Mikey kicks Takemichi's face, knocking him down. "... I was informed by Wakasa." Mikey continued.

"Huh?"

"'If we were still in the first timeline...' Then... Takemitchy... You wouldn't have gone through all this trouble." Mikey said.

"'The timeline'... What are you talking about?" Takemichi questioned.

"The dark impulse. Born out of love. He was trying to save me. He went back in time to save me." Mikey replied.