⁽ ⁴⁰ ⁾ 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗄.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on september 24th, 2022 @ 8:33pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘,
𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗄. 

╚═══════════════╝

CHIFUYU WAS ON THE GROUND as Hanma walked up to a tired out Miyasato. "You're next, Miyasato." Hanma claimed.

Miyasato looked up just in time to see Keiji step in front of him as he swung his fist at Hanma, causing him to fly back.

"I don't think so." Keiji said. "You stay away from him."

"What the hell, Koyanagi? We're on the same side!" Hanma exclaimed.

"Not anymore." Keiji claimed, making Miyasato widen his eyes in shock. "From here on out, former Elite Guard captain of the Kanto Manji Gang, Koyanagi Keiji, is now a traitor."

"Kei..." Miyasato teared up, not believing his eyes.

"What are you looking all surprised for?" Keiji asked.

"You—"

"I spotted Koko-chan betraying us for Sei-chan. It made me ask myself... What the fuck was I doing? I followed Manjiro because I was in love with him. Still am. Sanzu will probably kill me for turning into a traitor... But I'll gladly die for you, To-chan." Keiji explained, smiling at his best friend.

"Guys..." Takemichi muttered. "Pah-chin-kun... Mitsuya-kun and the rest... They're all down... and the remaining people are..."

"Don't look away from me... Takemichi!" Kakucho shouted as he punched Takemichi, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Mikey!" Peh-yan shouted out as Mikey looked down, seeing him, Smiley, and Angry. "Get down here!"

"We're your next opponents!" Smiley claimed.

Inui ended up getting punched by Benkei. "... But... you guys did well as our opponents." Wakasa said as he pushed Kokonoi to the ground.

"The 'living legends' won!"

"Awesome!"

"They're losing half of their big shots!"

"Shit! They're all down! What should I do?" Takemichi wondered.

"Mikey!" Smiley shouted as Mikey threw a kick at him, sending him to the ground as Peh-yan was already knocked out, leaving only Angry.

"It's over for you, Angry."

"What are you... looking away for, jackass!" Kakucho yelled, throwing another punch to Takemichi's face as Takemichi collapsed to the ground.

"We're losing, all because of me! Was this a reckless move?" Takemichi asked himself.

"Shit!"