⁽ ¹² ⁾ 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗋.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

Depending on how the manga ends, I kinda want to pull a Klaus and Elijah (from The Originals) with Keiji and Miyasato. Don't know why, I just want to do it for some reason.

All you need to know is, Keiji probably isn't gonna have a happy ending (it's a Mikey fanfic, what do you expect?).

edited on february 24th, 2022 @ 8:06pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄,
𝖤𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗋.

╚═══════════════╝

"THAT'S THE CHARM." Mikey mumbled as Takemichi was sobbing. "I'm not the one who created Toman. It was Baji."

Most of the Toman members were sobbing as well. "If someone's hurt, we all protect them. We wanted to be a gang that protected each other. That's what kind of gang we are." Mikey finished.

"Baji-kun... was fighting on his own... this whole time. All to keep that promise." Takemichi said.

"I'm sorry, Baji." Mikey apologized. That's when sirens could be heard in the distance.

"Popo's here." Rindou announced.

"We're leaving, boys." Ran added on, hopping off of the car he was sitting on.

"Yes, sir."

"Let's get outta here! Scatter! Scram!"

All of the Valhalla members and the spectators left. "I'm gonna stay with Baji. All of you, get out of here." Kazutora announced.

"Kazutora-kun..." Takemichi mumbled.

"I did this. I want to be the one to settle it." Kazutora claimed.

"All right." Mikey agreed as he began walking away.

"Let's get out of here, Toman!" Draken called out.

"Right."

"Let's head out with them!" Keiji shouted at his fang members.

"Yes, sir!"

Both Toman and the Scorpion Gang began leaving the junkyard.

"Mikey..." Kazutora began, causing Mikey to stop. "I can't ask you to forgive me. Not about Shinichiro-kun... or Baji. But I'll carry that burden for the rest of my life."

Kazutora placed his hands behind his back as he bowed down. Chifuyu then stood up from Baji's side.

Mikey didn't respond to Kazutora as Toman continued leaving the junkyard, followed by the Scorpion Gang.

On October 31st, 2005, 150 members of the Tokyo Manji Gang, along with the 80 members of the Scorpion Gang fought 300 members of Valhalla. The conflict that ended in Toman's victory resulted in one death and one arrest. And eventually, that conflict would be called the Bloody Halloween.