⁽ ²⁹ ⁾ 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on july 9th, 2022 @ 8:28pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄,
𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽.

╚═══════════════╝

"KAKU-CHAN!" Takemichi screamed out.

Kakucho grabbed onto his shoulder as blood stained his hand. "Again and again... My plans are always ruined by Hanagaki. When I am unable to use Mikey, I have no choice but to use Izana instead. But you're in my goddamn way, Kakucho..." Kisaki claimed.

Kakucho rushed forward towards Kisaki. "Die." He simply said.

Three consecutive gunshots went off as Izana got hit instead trying to protect Kakucho, who looked back. "What!?" Takemichi exclaimed as both Toman and Tenjiku looked in shock.

"Izana!?" Kisaki shouted as both Izana and Kakucho fell to the ground. "Why... Why is Izana... protecting his servant!?"

"Huh... it seems that guy had a heart after all." Keiji noted.

"Izana!?" Kakucho thinks to himself. "You... What are you doing..."

"Damn it... You're quite handful for a servant. My body moved on its own..." Izana claimed. Kisaki could only drop down to the ground from shock.

"Mikey... There's something I want to tell you." Izana continued on.

"It's Tenjiku's defeat."

"Izana..." Mikey muttered.

"That's enough! I've already announced that... You don't have to say it!" Kakucho said.

"Ha ha. What does that even mean..." Izana mumbled weakly.

"Izana... Why did you protect me!? You're a king, and I'm just trash that can be thrown away. Didn't you have an era that you wanted to build?!" Kakucho asked. "Then you'll be the king, right Izana?"

"It's... "our" era... okay?" Izana replied.

"... Huh?"

"I'm sorry, Kakucho, but... You're the only one I have." Izana claimed as he smiled.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

"I can't see! What happened?"

"Somebody call an ambulance!" Muto screamed.

"Did Izana fire the shot?"

"Who got shot?"

"It's the end for Tenjiku..."

"Izana... Kakucho!" Mochi exclaimed.

"Mikey... You said you want to save me, right?" Izana questioned.