⁽ ³⁶ ⁾ 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 27th, 2022 @ 8:14pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗,
𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌.

╚═══════════════╝

The Battle of 3 Deities.

The infamous 3 sided battle that took 2 lives.
Kanto Manji Gang took over Rokuhara Tandai. As the battle concluded with Brahman's dissolvement.
Kanto Manji Gang reigns as the top in the nation.

A WEEK HAS PASSED SINCE the battle of the 3 Deities and Draken's death. Miyasato was currently visiting Takemichi in the hospital with the others.

"... My condolences, Takemitchy." Pah-chin spoke.

"We heard from Miyasato that you took care of Draken all this time." Hakkai said.

"... Mhm."

"Sorry that we didn't know anything." Angry apologized.

"The one most in pain right now must be you..." Smiley added on.

Peh-yan placed his hand on Takemichi's wrist. "If anything, you can count on us, okay?" He said as Takemichi looked at him. "We'll definitely lend a helping hand."

"Thank you... but I'm fine, really." Takemichi smiled in reassurance.

"You liar." Miyasato thought, seeing right through him.

"... I see."

"See you later, Takemitchy." Peh-yan said.

"Thanks for checking up on me!" Takemichi thanked them as they left.

Only Miyasato stayed behind. "Hmm? Miya-kun?" Takemichi questioned, wondering why he was still there.

"You should take Peh's offer into consideration." Miyasato spoke, leaving Takemichi in confusion. "Don't try to do shit on your own. We'll always be here for you, remember that."

Miyasato gave one last look at Takemichi before leaving his hospital room, shutting the door behind him.

"Sorry, Miya-kun. But that's something I cannot do. I can't get you guys involved. Everyone..." Takemichi clenched his fist tight. "Thank you for the help so far. But I..."

"I will... I'll protect everyone on on my own!"

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Hakkai soon arrived in front of D&D Motors.

"Isn't this..."

"It's Draken and Inupi's shop..."

"Yep!" Takemichi said.