⁽ ¹⁷ ⁾ 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on april 7th, 2022 @ 2:36am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,
𝖡𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖠𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍.

╚═══════════════╝

"AS YOU ALL KNOW, four days ago... Takemitchy was beaten by the head of the Black Dragons. He committed violence on Takemitchy, knowing he's our First Division captain. Which means that this... is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." Draken announced.

"Cheeky motherfuckers. Let's stomp their asses." Smiley said.

"We already crushed the Black Dragons once. It'll be easy, right?" Muto asked as Mitsuya stayed silent.

"We beat the Ninth Generation before. The Tenth Generation's totally different." Mitsuya explained while Hakkai said nothing.

"You're missing the point! It wasn't Takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the Black Dragon's turf was. So why the hell did you take him there, Hakkai?" Smiley questioned.

Muto then walked forward. "Hey, Hakkai. Are you... acting as a spy for the Black Dragons? You son of a bitch." He accused.

"You're the boss's little bro, aren't ya?" Smiley added on.

"Tried to hide that from us, huh?!" Muto questioned.

"W-Wait just a minute. Hakkai didn't mean to—" Takemichi began.

"Shut the hell up!" Muto interrupted, causing Takemichi to gulp.

"Listen up, Takemitchy. At the admin meeting two days from now, Hakkai's probably gonna quit Toman." Chifuyu spoke. "Which will lead into the future you told me about. To change the future, we absolutely have to stop Hakkai from leaving the gang."

"But... How do we do that?"

"Chifuyu and I formed a plan for this very day!" Takemichi told himself.

"I won't make any excuses. Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother, I'm prepared for the consequences." Hakkai began.

"So, leader! I, Shiba Hakkai, Tokyo Manji Gang's Second Division Vice Captain... request permission to leave Toman!"

"Is that okay with you?" Mikey asked as all the other captains stayed silent.

"Stop right there!" Takemichi shouted out. "I object!"

"Takemitchy..." Hakkai mumbled.

"But... How in the world... Can we stop Hakkai from leaving Toman?" Takemichi asked.

"I've got a plan in mind! First, Plan A!" Chifuyu replied.

Takemichi looked towards Chifuyu, who gave him a thumbs up.

"Mikey-kun's our critical point! As our boss, if Mikey-kun doesn't accept Hakkai's request to leave, then we've got this!" Chifuyu informed.