⁽ ¹⁹ ⁾ 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌.

A/N: The beginning of this chapter will be Keiji talking with Kokonoi and Inui. Enjoy!

edited on april 22nd, 2022 @ 5:58pm

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,
𝖡𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖶𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌.

╚═══════════════╝

《 𝖣𝖤𝖢𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟧𝖳𝖧, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟧 》

"FIGURED I WOULD FIND THE BOTH OF YOU HERE."

Both Kokonoi and Inui looked forward to see Keiji walking towards them wearing his Toman uniform—which was unbuttoned and he was also shirtless, and holding a clear umbrella over his head.

"Eiji. What are you doing here?" Inui asked.

"No need to be so hostile, Sei-chan. I can't wish a Merry Christmas to my old childhood friends?" Keiji shot back. "Besides, I'm shocked you're still friends even after—"

"Stop talking." Kokonoi interjected.

Keiji chuckled. "Yikes. Hit a nerve. My apologizes, Koko-chan." He apologized sincerely.

"Are you gonna get to the point of why you're here?"

"There's gonna be a big brawl today. Hakkai's planning on killing Taiju, and Michi, Chifuyu, Kisaki, Hanma, and I formed a secret plan to stop him, without the other Toman admins knowing." Keiji answered.

"Why are you telling us this?" Inui questioned.

"To be quite honest, I don't know." Keiji responded as he turned around to leave. "They're going to be at the church. Do whatever you want with that information."

Kokonoi and Inui watched Keiji's retreating figure. "Eiji sure is strange." Inui commented.

"Hasn't he always been like that?" Kokonoi questioned, making Inui hum in agreement.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Keiji eventually met up with Takemichi, Chifuyu, Kisaki, and Hanma.

"We can't depend on Mikey-kun this time. Or Draken-kun! Or Mitsuya-kun! We can't ask anyone else in Toman for help. Only the five of us can fight this battle!" Takemichi told himself.

"To the battlefield!"

The group eventually made it to the church. "This is it..." Takemichi announced.

"Can you stick to the plan?!" Kisaki questioned.

"Yeah. I'll go reason with Hakkai, who should already be in the church... while you guys ambush Taiju." Takemichi responded.

"Takemitchy. I know beating Taiju's important... but if you can just persuade Hakkai, then that'll change our future!" Chifuyu informed. "I'm counting on you!"