⁽ ¹⁵ ⁾ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on march 20th, 2022 @ 11:40am

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

╔═══════════════╗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖶𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

╚═══════════════╝

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW many burgers you can eat in one sitting." Miyasato commented as Keiji swallowed his food.

"Piss off, To-chan. I'm hungry."

"Aren't you always?"

Keiji rolled his eyes in response as Miyasato looked at his attire. He was wearing a black hoodie with a red jacket over it, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. While Miyasato was wearing a red t-shirt with a black jacket over it, denim skinny jeans, and white sneakers.

"It's kinda strange." Miyasato spoke, pausing Keiji from sipping on his sweet tea that he was drinking. "It's weird seeing you in clothing that isn't your Scorpions jacket."

"Do you think I made the right decision?" Keiji questioned.

"It was your call, Kei. You did what you thought was best for us."

"But was it the right one?" Keiji countered. "Almost everyone is angry with me. Aside from you and Rai-chan."

"Sunada and I are the only ones who know not to question you." Miyasato reminded him.

Keiji let out a long sigh before his phone started buzzing. He took it out of his pocket, flipping it open to see Takemichi's contact. He raised an eyebrow before answering, putting his phone to his ear.

"What's up, Michi?" Keiji asked, getting Miyasato's attention.

The red head heard talking in the background, but it was muffled. "What does he want?" Miyasato questioned.

"I'm not sure. He's not answering me. Maybe he called me by mistake?" Keiji responded, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "Hello? Michi, are you there?"

"This whole zone is the Black Dragons territory. If any other gangs come swaggering in... the boss instructed us to kill them. You know what that means, don't you? Hanagaki! It means you're dead!"

Keiji widened his eyes at a unfamiliar—yet familiar—voice over the phone.

"Get 'em boys."

"Michi, if you can hear me, send me your location. To-chan and I are on our way." Keiji informed. There was a beep sound, signaling Takemichi had ended the call, followed by a text from him, showing where he was at.

Keiji made eye contact with Miyasato. "Michi's in deep shit. He ran into the Black Dragons gang." He explained as the two got up and began rushing towards Takemichi's location.

"Black Dragons? Wasn't that the gang that taught you how to fight?" Miyasato huffed out.

"Yeah. But after Shinichiro-san's death, they were never heard from again. Until now that is." Keiji answered.

"We need to hurry!"

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】