Chapter 8

Aaryn.

"Calm down."

"I'm calm."

"Don't do anything stupid A. I'm not trying to go to jail today."

A man came out of the house we were standing in front of.

"What's going on ma?" He said addressing King. How do they know each other?

"You both need to sit down for this one."

"Well come in then ma."

"How do you know each other?" I spoke following them into the house.

"I've been knowing Mario for a while. Him and Jai have been friends since they both started recording at the studio around the same time."

"Yeah. Me and King go way back to when she was little Lyon. She helped me when I had writers block. You spit mad fire ma."

"Thanks Mario but we got some business to handle right now."

"Alright. Wassup ma?"

"Where is your Pops at?"

"Upstairs, you need to to go get him?"

"Yeah go get him. Please." I said trying to move this process along.

He came back moments later. My leg bounced violently as I tried to control my anger. I just know it's not who King says it is. I just know it's not him.

"Aaryn? What are you doing here?" Raymond said entering the room. Yeah I said Raymond, he is not my father.

"You know her?" Mario spoke up.

"Uhhh. Yeah son."

"How?"

"That's my daughter."

"Daughter?"

"Yeah."

"How old are you ma?" Mario asked me.

"17."

"17? Are you serious dude? My momma only died 5 years ago. She's 17." He yelled getting in Raymond's face.

"Yo, Mario, calm down baby boy. It's not worth doing something stupid over." King said trying to pull Mario back.

I was just sitting in shock. I have an older brother. And Raymond cheated on Mario's mom with my mom twice. He doesn't even know about Serenity.

"King it's time to go." I spoke walking to the door.

"Mario let's go."

"Nahh ma."

"I wasn't asking. Let's go."

We all walked out of the house. I kept walking down the sidewalk and King got in the car with my brother. That sounds so weird to me. I have a brother. Mama is going to kill that man when she finds out. I went in the house and Serenity jumped on me.

"What's wrong Aaryn?"

"Listen somebody is coming over here that I want you to meet."

"Who is coming?" Mama said coming out of the kitchen.

"Hey Mama. I didn't know you were home."

"I know. You left my baby in here by herself. So once again who is coming?"

"I'm sorry but I had a good reason."

"I'm listening."

"Mama I'm home." King said coming in the door.