Chapter 11

Aaryn.

"Hey Winter." I said fixing me another drink. I think this is number 3 or 4.

She looked at me weird then waved and walked off. I don't know what her issue is but she needs to fix it.

"Aaryn."

"Yeah?" I looked to see who was calling my name. It was Johnny.

"I saw the way that dude Xavier was looking at you."

"Looking at me like what?"

"Like he wants you."

"Oh. Let me go find him then." I said sipping my drink.

"Don't play."

"Why you worried Johnny?"

"Because you already have somebody."

"And who is that?"

"Me."

"Since when? Last time I checked I was single."

"Right now. Aaryn I want you to be mine and only mine."

"Are you serious right now?" I had to ask because I am a little tipsy.

"Yeah I'm serious."

"Okay. Yeah we can be exclusive."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. Our lips connected. I don't know if it's the alcohol or what but that kiss was fire.

"I been waiting to do that."

"What took you so long?" I smiled real goofy making him laugh. I walked away to find King and tell her what happened.

"Damn hoe watch where you going." Alice said bumping into me.

"Chill out. You are so petty. I'm not about to give you the attention you want so take your irrelevant ass back to the zoo you came from."

"What did you say to me slut?"

"So you are playing dumb now? I know you heard what I said."

"What, you aren't bold enough to repeat it?" She said getting loud. I sipped my drink.

"I said you are petty and trying to get attention. Now get back to your cage before I call the zoo and tell them their ostrich got loose."

"I know you ain't talking." She said taking off her jacket.

I just stood there. I know she ain't about to swing so there is no reason to get hype. She put her fists up so I put my drink down. If she make me waste my drink then I'm going to really be mad.

"Put your hands up you're about to catch these hands. I been ready to fight you since freshmen year when you broke up our group."

I laughed a little bit and that seemed to piss her off even more. I mean it was funny. She causing a scene because she holding a grudge? She's a goofy. I have no time for extra goofies I already tolerate Jeremy ass.

"Ay, what's going on over hea?" Xavier said stepping in the middle of us.

"This bitch is about to catch her one." Alice said stepping closer to me. I never moved from where I was. She can tire herself out and I'll just come in and say goodnight. Plain and simple.

Xavier motioned for somebody across the room to come here. I'm short so I couldn't see who it was. August, Jamere, and King showed up. Just who I was looking for, King.

"What she think she doing A? She got her hands up like she want this problem." King said stepping to Alice.

"Woah baybeh, this ain't tha time or tha place." August said putting his arm in front of King so she couldn't get any closer to Alice. Jamere said something in her ear and she stepped back. I knew something was going on with them but we will talk about that tomorrow.