Chapter 28

King.

Atlanta here I come. The original plan was to wait until next week but I had time on my hands and a lot on my mind so I decided to leave early. My talk with Jamere was the deciding factor on my decision to leave early. Basically I told him I needed straighten everything out before we get back together. I have to cut out all of that fooling around with Derrick and focus on doing this collaboration with Jai. After all of that is done then we can talk about relationships but not until then. He told me that he would wait for me because what we have is meant to be so he is willing to wait however long it takes.

"You ready Little Lyon?" Jai asked peaking into my room.

"Yeah. All I need to do is bring everything downstairs and go say bye."

"I got your bags, go ahead and say bye. To Prince too."

I shot him a side eye but didn't protest. We both knew I wasn't going to talk to Prince.

"Make sure to grab Simba Lyons. I can't sleep without him." I said referring to the life size Simba Jai bought be before he left.

"Really?"

"Yeah really."

He rolled his eyes dramatically but I could still see the smile on his face. I made my way to my brother's rooms to tell them bye.

"Keem!"

"What's up little one?"

"I'm about to head out."

"You leaving already?"

"I want to get as much time in as I can."

"I understand that. Well I'm sad you are leaving but I am so proud of you little sister. Don't forget about me when you become a superstar."

"I'll never forget you."

"I love you King."

"I love you too Keem."

Next brother is Mike. I walked to his room and knocked.

"If you don't have money for me I don't wanna talk."

This idiot, I smilled at his crazy personality.

"That's fine don't talk to your sister that is about to leave."

The door swung open.

"Where are you going?"

"To Atlanta."

"Oh no. Not my banana pudding. You can't go. I'm going to hold you hostage."

He pulled me into his room and closed and locked the door.

"Mike stop playing I have to leave."

"No you don't. You have to stay here forever. Just me and my pudding."

"As great as that sounds I really have to go."

"Alright fine but I need 3 things before I set you free."

"What's that?"

"A hug, a kiss and we have to take a selfie."

"Really?"

"Thoes are my conditions. If you choose not to comply then you can't leave."

"Alright fine."

"Good. The selfie first."

He took out his phone and that selfie turned into a photo shoot. We made the craziest faces. I laughed so hard looking back over the pictures, only Mike Mike.