Chapter 23

Aaryn.

I don't want to say I love him because it's too soon to be talking about love but I like being around him and spending time with him. He always makes me laugh and his smile is to die for. I can see myself being with him for a long time. I needed to talk to Mama so I left my room and went downstairs looking for her.

"Mama?"

"Yeah."

"I need to talk to you."

"What's up Firecracker?"

I walked into the living room and sat down when I looked up I saw Raymond sitting across from me. I hopped up just as fast as I plopped down.

"Nevermind."

"You can talk around me Aaryn, I am your father."

"No you are my sperm doner. A father is there when his children need him. Where you that? No. A father stays around. We all know you didn't do that. So don't give yourself a title that you didn't earn and that you don't deserve. I have a father figure and you aren't him."

"Aaryn!" Mama scolded.

"Im sorry for talking like that Mama but I won't apologize for telling the truth."

I heard him sigh heavily while I walked out of the room. He really just messed up my vibe. I was feeling really good before he just rubbed me red.

Me: What you doing for the holiday?

T3yRex: Nothing now. The brothers are coming home but you know how that goes.

Me: I think Mama trying to invite Raymond over here.

T3yRex: Why? You don't even vibe with him.

Me: Exactly but ever since they "fixed" their issues with each other he been over here alot. Just now I went downstairs and his presence set me on fire. I was trying to talk to Mama and he talking about I can talk in front of him because he is my father.

T3yRex: Actually your father is at this crib. He is just the fertilizer.

Me: I told him that. He really think he mean something to me.

T3yRex: I advise him to think again.

Me: Exactly. You talked to Winter?

T3yRex: Yeah. I went to go check on my baby yesterday. Carter is doing good too.

Me: I really think you are going to take her baby.

T3yRex: I plan on it.

Me: Serenity is going to be mad at you.

T3yRex: She is my baby too. That little gangster ain't going nowhere. She know she is my first.

Me: Let me get at you later Mama just came in my room.

T3yRex: Tell her I said hey.

Me: You got it.

T3yRex: 3.

Me: 3

"Aaryn."

"I know Mama. There was a better way to do that. But my mouth was moving faster than my common sense and it just spilled out."

"Firecracker you have to forgive him. Not for him but for yourself. You can't keep holding on to that anger. If I can do it, and he hurt me way more than he did you, I think you can forgive him too."

"I already forgave him Mama but that don't mean that I'm going to act like nothing happened. He wasn't around. He kept a brother from me. Why should I pretend he didn't mess up? It would be different if he made and effort but he lived right down the street for years and didn't say a word then out of the blue show up at the front door. That is nothing like right and I'm not going to let it slide."