Chapter 29

Aaryn.

"Get up and get dressed I'll be over there in an hour or so."

"Well good morning to you to babe."

"Good morning baby, now get up."

"Where are we going?"

"Out."

"Out where?"

"Will you stop asking questions and just get up."

"I need to know what to wear."

"Wear something pretty, like a dress or something. Don't wear heels we will be walking a lot and don't spend 200 years putting on makeup. Where we are going you don't need it."

"Alright. I'll be ready."

"Don't lay back down when I hang up either."

"Mann I got this."

"Alright I'm not going to argue with you."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

I got out the bed and immediately went for the bathroom I started the shower and brushed my teeth while the water got hot. After my shower I wrapped my towel around me and searched for something to wear. I decided on a long dress and sandals since it's nice out today according to my weather app. Once I was dressed I looked in the mirror trying to figure out what to do with the mess on top of my head. I pulled my curling iron out so I could do some quick waterfall curls.

"I'm outside babe."

"Alright."

"You ready?"

"You could say that."

I was still curling my hair.

"What does that mean?"

"That I'm still curling my hair."

"Aaryn."

"What? If you would have gave me more time we wouldn't have this problem."

"I gave you almost 2 hours."

"That clearly wasn't enough. If you would have told me yesterday then I would have already have my outfit picked out and an idea about how I was going to do my hair. You can't just spring something on me."

"Whatever, just bring you ass on. We have places to be."

"Yes sir."

I hung up and finished what I was doing. After I was done I went and told Mama I was leaving then got in his car.

"Are you ready?"

"Nope I have to go change dresses." I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Too bad."

He pulled out of the driveway. We talked the most of the drive. I managed to ask him where we were going 37 times and still didn't get an answer.

"Babe."

"Hm?"

"Where are we going?"

"Aaryn if you don't stop asking me that I'm taking your impatient ass back home."

"Well excuse me for making sure I wasn't getting kidnapped."

"It's not kidnapping, you willingly got into my car. I didn't force you."

"Whatever."

"Oh so you are mad now?"

"Yeah I'm mad. I wanna know where you are taking me."