Chapter 44

Aaryn.

I owe King big time for her little "emergency". Khamari is a really cool person and I'm glad we met. We have been talking for the past two weeks and

Khamari: Wassup!!!

Speak of the devil.

Me: Hey Khamari.

Khamari: What you trying to do today?

Me: I'm down for whatever.

Khamari: I'll pick you up in 20?

Me: I'll be ready.
Me: Wait what do I wear?

Khamari: Something comfortable.

It's still cold so I went in my closet for something cute and comfortable.

Me: Guess who has a date.

Tey-Rex: You and Khamari. You are welcome.

Me: Don’t go there. This is all me.

Tey-Rex: Whatever. If I never would have told you to come to the studio you wouldn't be doing any of this. So you are welcome.

Me: Well thank you.

Tey-Rex: No problem. You know I got you fam.

I picked out some clothes and went and hopped in the shower. I have no idea what I wanna do with my hair but since I had it braided while I was sleep I guess I will take them down and wear it wild and curly. When I was done with my shower I wrapped my towel around me.

"Aaryn where you going?"

"I'm going out for a little while. I'll be back."

"Awh man. You are always leaving."

"I'll be back Serenity. You are a big girl aren't you? Can't you wait till I get back later?"

"No. I don't care anymore. You don't wanna be my sister anymore and I don’t wanna be yours either."

She stomped out of my room and slammed the door.

"Who is slamming doors in my house!?" Mama yelled from down stairs.

"Aaryn!" Serenity lied.

"What? No I didn’t!"

I don't understand what her problem is but she needs to get it together and fast.

"Both of you come here."

Damn I'm nowhere near dressed.

"I'm not dressed Mama."

"You have 5 seconds to be dressed and down here."

In what universe is that possible?

I put on my underwear and bra and put my robe on top and tied it closed.

"Ma'am?"

"What the hell is going on?"

"She came in my room and caught an attitude because I was leaving then slammed my door."

"No I didn’t. She don’t wanna be my sister anymore and she slammed the door in my face."

This lying ass little girl here. I looked at her like she just blamed me for 9/11.