Chapter 10

King.

"King where you been?"

"Out."

Jai started questioning me as soon as I hit the front door. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. Especially since that girl was here with him.

"Out where?"

"Nouns."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was out with persons going places and doing things."

"Now is not the time to be a smart ass."

"Let me know when that time is."

I walked in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hey Pops."

"Where you been?"

Damn did he tell everybody?

"With A and Mario."

"Why didn't you come back with Jai? Isn't that who you left with?"

"Yes sir. He seemed a little busy so I left with Mario."

"Are we doing this again?"

"Pops I don't want to talk about this I just want to go to sleep."

"You need to face that your brothers are going to have someone special in their life. You shouldn't try to mess that up."

"I'm not trying messing up anything. There isn't room for the both of us."

"Why not?" Jai said. I promise I wasn't talking to him.

"There just isn't."

I went up to my room closing and locking my door.

JaiBoogie: Stop running from this.

I'm not running from anything, I clearly walked. I have bigger things to worry about other than that. I started my shower and turned on some soft music. I got in the shower to think. I felt like I showered through Thursday and it was Friday already. I was sitting at the game watching Derrick on the field and Aaryn in the stands dancing.

It is safe to say Winter rubbed me red. I don't know who pissed on her pom poms but she taking it out on the wrong one. I saw her talking to Jayla and Alice them girls are nothing but trouble. They spread rumors and are petty about the smallest stuff. That's probably why she had an attitude with me and A. They must have told her something. The game ended and of course we won. 56 to 30. I drove A back to her car and we talked about what we were wearing to the party tonight.

"What about the shorts with the studs?" She asked.

"Okay what shirt would go with that?"

"I have my white shirt with the diamonds."

"I could wear my black shirt with the pyramids on it."

"No wear a white shirt."

"I think I have one in mind."

"What about the crop top with the silver words?"

"I'm showing enough skin wearing shorts. I might wear the white shirt with the pink lips."

"I guess. You could just wear the crop top and show out."

"I could huh?"

"Yup. You know you want to."

"I'll think about it."

"Are you riding with me or what?"

"Yeah. I'll just spend the night. I don't feel like doing all that back and forth."