Chapter 16

King.

I didn't want him to leave. I had the time of my life Saturday. I decided to just let what ever happens happen. I'm comfortable around him it's like I've know him for 3 forevers. Sunday was a blur I just did everything absent mindedly. All I wanted to do was text Jamere. Queen said the family reunion is next weekend. I love going out there, I can be a tomboy all I want and not hear anything about being lady like. I can't wait and Keem is coming home to go with us.

"Good morning." Jai sung in my ear.

"Ughhh."

"Wake up, wake up, wake up. It's a beautiful day outside."

"Jai."

"Come onnnn. Get out of the bed." He ripped my covers off.

"Jai."

"I know what my name is. Let's go, get a move on."

"It's too early for all of this."

"It's the perfect time. Prince, Mike, she won't get up."

The other two burst into my room joining Jai on my bed.

"Get out of the bed honey bun." Mike said pulling my arms.

"Don't make me pick you up." Prince said getting out of the bed coming over to my side. My body stiffened. I don't do heights.

"Alright, alright."

"What was that?" Jai said earning a glare.

"Okay I'm up."

"No you aren't." Mike said and started tickling me.

"Noooooooo. I'm up. I promise." I screamed trying to get his hands off me.

"I don't believe you. A little help here brothers." They all begin to tickle me and hold me down so I couldn't escape.

"Who do you love?" Mike said doing what he used to do when we were kids. The only way they would stop is if I said I loved them.

"Nobody."

"She must want some more." Prince said grabbing my foot.

"No. No. Nooo."

"Who do you love?" Mike asked again.

"All my brothers." I said breaking down. I seriously had to pee.

"Awhh I love you too." Mike cooed.

"I love you too little Lyon." Jai said.

"I love you more baby sister." Prince added.

"You guys are the worst." I groaned still sleepy.

"Only because we love you." Prince said

They left and I got ready to start my day. I don't know what's going to happen at school and I honestly don't care.

Once I was showered and dried I brushed my teeth. Then I wrapped my towel around myself and went into my closet for something to wear. I decided on a floral jersey and some cut off shorts paired with my all white converse. Once I was dressed I picked out some jewelry. My gold watch and matching hoops and chain. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and looked over myself in the mirror. Someone knocked on my door while I was adjusting my outfit.

"Yo."

"Let's go. You're going to be late."

"Don't rush me JB. This takes time."

"Time you don't have."

"Here I come."

I grabbed my phone and backpack prepared to walk out but went back for body spray and lip balm. I looked at the time and almost screamed.