Chapter 31

King.

The song is finished. It took a few days for me to get used to the flow of things but after that it was easy breezy.

"I am so proud of you Little Lyon."

"Thanks JB."

"This song is going to be a hit I just know it."

"Well duh. Two Lyons on one song, that's a recipe for greatness."

We were in the studio listening to the playback.

"I have to say this is my favorite song so far." Colby said after it was over.

"It's definitely mine." Ren said appearing from no where. I still don't like her but I'm not going to say anything just yet.

"Hey." Jai said hugging her.

"So I have some news." She announced mostly to Jai .

"Lay it on me."

"The producers want to do a little trial run. So they have set up a concert prototype in New Orleans."

"What does that mean?" I interjected.

"They want you to go to New Orleans and preform the song."

"Wow. You hear that? We are going to preform on stage."

I was a little in shock, for two reasons. I don't like to sing and/or rap in front of people. It's not that I have stage fright or anything its just that I'd rather not be in front of people when I do it. Second I know what it's going to be like. Ren is going to try to dress me and something I don't like and put makeup on me. That is going to be a big problem. I know she is Jai's manager but I couldn't care less. At the end of the day I'm going to be me not what others want me to be.

"Yo, are you alright?" Jai asked reading my expression.

"Yeah. Just a little skeptical."

"Don't stress it. Ren is going to have it all worked out."

That's the part I'm stressing about.

"Yeah. I got you little sister." She added.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey I'll be back."

"Where you going?"

"To take a walk and think about this."

"Alright. Don't be too long."

I wasn't really about to walk around, I had a destination in mind. I got up and walked out in a hurry to get to where I wanted to go. He was in the booth when I got there so I just chilled with Spank at the soundboard until he came out.

"Hey Spank."

"What's up with you Tey?"

"Nothing really."

"You got the song finished?"

"Yeah."

"I was thinking you could hop on this new track with Q. I heard you singing when you first came through and I got the perfect song for you."

"Sounds dope. I'm definitely down for that."

"Good, good. I'll set it up."

"What's up momma?" He said coming out the booth.

"Hey Damyyan."

"What's on your mind? You look down."

"Well Ren just came by the studio and told us the producers want me and JB to preform the new song in New Orleans."