Chapter 27

Winter.

I woke up in my old room. The last thing I remember is eating dessert. I made my way to the bathroom to relieve my blatter. After freshening up I went downstairs.

"Good morning Winter. What would you like?" Patricia spoke

"Something light. I know I ate more than enough last night."

"You sure? You are eating for two now."

"I'm sure. Just some fruit and yogurt will do."

"Okay."

"Good morning." Michelle greeted as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep? We really enjoyed having you here last night. Your father looked the happiest I've ever seen him. He carried you up to your room after he rubber your belly for hours. He just seemed so happy that you were here."

What she said took me by surprise. My father and I aren't really on good terms so her her to say he was happy I was here was shocking.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Even when he put you in the bed he stood in the doorway and watched you with the cutest little twinkle in his eye."

I felt myself subconsciously smiling at her words.

"Oh good morning hunny we were just talking about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was telling Winter we loved having her over yesterday."

He nodded in response. I wanted to hear it out of his mouth but I knew he would never admit it.

"Here you go." He said handing me the ultrasound back.

"You can keep it. I have an extra at home."

He look relieved that he didn't have to give it back.

"Thanks."

Patricia slid an omelet in front of me. I smiled brightly at her. She always knew what I really wanted. I devoured the omelet while they talked around me.

"Thank you for dinner yesterday and breakfast today but I have to get going."

"Awh I wish you could stay longer."

"I wish I could too but I have to be a few places today and if there is anything I learned it's not to be late." He smirked at my statement.

"It was great having you Winter. Come back soon."

"Thank you." I grabbed my coat from the closet and made my way to my car.

Me: Appointment today. You coming?

T3y: Wish I could but I'm packing to leave to Atlanta today.

Me: What's in Atlanta?

T3y: Jai's producers what me to be featured on his album so we are going down there to record some stuff.

Me: Congratulations.

T3y: Thanks Carter. Kiss my baby for me and tell her Auntie will be back soon.

Me: Alright I will. Be safe King. 3.

T3y: You know I will. 3.

I made it back to my house and went straight for the shower. I still had on my clothes from yesterday. After I got out of the shower I wrapped my towel around me and went in the closet so I could find something to wear to the doctor's appointment. As I was putting on my under clothes my phone rang.