Chapter 22

King.

"Come here girl." I said to Carter.

It's been about 3 months since everything happened. To sum it all up here is what happened during that time. Prince and I aren't talking because he is mad that I missed the proposal. I don't care that he is mad either, fuck it. I called Jamere to talk to him about the argument me and Prince had and some female answered the phone talking about she was his girlfriend and told me not to talk to him anymore. That's exactly what I did. He called me over five hundred times and texted me twice as much but I refused to answer. Carter eventually realized that we were really her true friends and Alice was only starting shit then she told us that she is pregnant. A caught Alice in the hallway and smashed her ass. I knew that was going to happen though. A had been itching to whoop that ass since the party. I caught Jayla who had ran off when Alice was getting handled and she told me Alice was mad that Carter was doing better than her so she wanted to knock her off her game and steal August from her. Jayla was just the sidekick she had no real beef with anybody. That's pretty much how the last few months went.

"What?"

"I want to see my baby."

I have officially claimed her baby as mine. She smacked her lips and walked over to where I was sitting. I lifted her shirt a little bit and rubbed her stomach. We don't know what she is having we find out at the next doctors appointment. I missed the first one since we weren't on good terms then.

"Wake up my baby. Move around for me." I said to her stomach.

"Oh no don't get her started." Carter said backing up.

"HE is only 3 months in, he can't possibly be doing that much." I want it to be a boy and she wants a girl.

"The little SHE is doing is too much for me."

"You are so dramatic. At least let me get my kiss." I said pulling her back in front of me.

"Hey my baby. It's time for kisses." I placed three small kisses on her stomach then pulled her shirt down.

"I don't know what I am going to do when this baby comes you are never going to put her down."

"That's a good thing for you. You can have some time to rest."

"I guess you are right."

A was on her way over. Carter had already told her Pops about the baby and from what she told me he went off. She said some words to him too about being a liar and a hypocrite. So she ended up moving all her stuff into this house and living on her own. Well not really on her own because A and I are always over here. The door bell rung and I jumped up to answer it.

"Hey Monster."

"Wassup Tey-rex."

I've been calling her monster all the time ever since she beat up Alice and she has been calling me Tey-rex. I let her in and we did our handshake.

"3." A and I said.

"4."

"Why do you have to be difficult?" I said laughing at Carter.

"I'm two now so there is four of us."

"True." Aaryn agreed.

We all found a spot and just chilled talking about random stuff.

"Hey Summer I have a question."

"What?"

"You never told us who the father was. Who is he?"

She tensed up.

"Uhm it's Derrick."

"Who?" I asked confused.