Chapter 01

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡Min Jiwoo fell on the cold floor with zero energy left in her. She was covered in sweat from head-to-toe and her whole body was aching.

For Jiwoo, this is part of her lifestyle. She trains at Move entertainment from early mornings to late at night.

She became a trainee just a few months ago, and ever since she became one she hasn't slept properly.

From going to her new school, to her part-time job and to move entertainment, by the time her day ends she is extremely tired.

Jiwoo and her younger sister, Min Yuri came back to this city to live with their grandmother.

Last year, her parents got promoted and they all moved away but after they died in a terrible accident she had to move back here, to her grandma's house since she was short on money.

She shrugged off her thoughts and got up from the floor, she grabbed her belongings and left the training room with other trainees.

She went downstairs and ran into her favorite staff member, Im Heekyung.

They both don't know each other very well but Heekyung is like an elder sister to Jiwoo.

“Hey Jiwoo, you haven't left yet?” she asked

Jiwoo shook her head, tiredly.

“No, my training session just ended” she responded

“I am kinda glad you haven't left, I wanted you to meet someone”

“Me? Who?” Jiwoo asked out of curiosity

“He is a new trainee in Move entertainment, he joined just a few days ago and he is just like you”

As soon as Heekyung finished her sentence a guy walked out from down the hall with his hands shoved in his pocket. He was dressed up in black clothes and an awesome leather jacket that matched his dangling earrings perfectly.

Jiwoo's eyes widened with shock after seeing him. Her hands automatically clenched in a fist, she was fuming in anger.

He mirrored her expressions when he saw Jiwoo. He stopped right in front of her and widened his mouth in shock.

“YOU?" They both said at the same time

“Do you both know each other?” Heekyung asked with a big smile

“No” they both immediately denied causing the elder one to tuck her lips in a straight line

“Well Jiwoo he is the trainee I was talking about, His name is Han Seojun and Seojun this is Min Jiwoo” she introduced the two on their behalf even though they both knew each other since before

Han Seojun was one of the biggest reasons why Jiwoo hated this city. From fighting over comic books to fighting over toys, they both have done it all.

They met at a comic store, they both hated each other from the bottom of their heart.

When Jiwoo found out that she had to move away because of her parent's promotion she was extremely happy since she didn't have to see his face again but who knew that they would meet again right after a year.

“What are you doing here?” Seojun asked through gritted teeth once Heekyung left

“I moved back here” she responded, plainly

He clicked his tongue making a 'tsk' sound.

He was extremely annoyed, the girl who he hated the most is back in the city!

“When are you going back?”

“Even though it's none of your business...never” she gave him a big fake smile

“Why are you even back?” he spat at her

She rolled his eyes, she definitely didn't miss his bitter tongue.

“Because I missed you a lottt” she said, stretching her words

He hated her sarcasm, he hated the way she talked, he hated her!

He was so happy when he got selected in Move entertainment but his mood got spoiled the second he saw Jiwoo.

He opened his mouth to say something sassy but she interrupted him before he could even speak “I am extremely tired to hear you crib, so keep your mouth shut and leave me alone”

She fixed her bag strap before walking right past him, making sure to bump her shoulders with him.

“Gosh I hate him”

“Gosh I hate her”

Hey everyone, so this was the 1st chapter and I hope you liked it

Hey everyone, so this was the 1st chapter and I hope you liked it. Since my first fanfiction "Error" is about to end I decided to publish this chapter.

I re-wrote it A LOT of times...

I was super scared to publish it since I kept overthinking 🤦‍♀️

Anyways, Let me know your opinions by voting and commenting<3