Chapter 28

|Tʜɪʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡The feeling that you get when you aren't able to do the work you love because you have a lot going on in your mind, is terrible.

Currently, Jiwoo has been going through this feeling. She hates how she is overthinking the dating scandal about some other trainees whom she doesn't even know.

She keeps thinking about her relationship with Seojun and because of that, her mind isn't letting her focus. She keeps messing up the dance steps for the practice video that the company wants to upload.

The company wants to upload videos of the members where they are representing their positions.

Since Jiwoo is the main dancer she has to practice a lot for the choreography that was given to her.

The video has to be perfect since that would be the first video that will be out there, in front of the whole world.

And just thinking about it makes her anxious. She is under a lot of stress, she desperately needs a break but can't stop since it's very important.

And even though she is tired, the choreography was her priority.

“Sorry” she muttered, stumbling a little after getting the spin wrong

Mr. Lee, The choreographer sighed, massaging his forehead.

“It's okay, let's do it again”

Jiwoo nodded.

She was glad that at least she isn't getting scolded. She could tell that Mr. Lee was disappointed, and he was getting mad but he still didn't say anything to the girl.

The last time she was overthinking this much, she got yelled at by the producer. That day was one of the worst days of her life!

She doesn't want history to repeat itself. She keeps trying and trying...but a part of her is stopping her from doing her best.

And this is making her feel guilty and sad. She is not only wasting her own time but also the choreographers.

The steps are not that even difficult, well for Jiwoo they aren't. But still, she keeps messing up the small details.

“Okay, 1. 2. 3” she whispered to herself, looking at her reflection in the mirror before dropping down to the floor to do the main step of the song 'Black mamba' by aespa. “Ouch”

Jiwoo winced in pain when her knees came in contact with the cold floor. And again, she got the step wrong.

Mr. Lee reached forward to help the girl stand up but before he could do so she was already standing on her feet.

Her knees were hurting but she wasn't planning to stop anytime soon. She was determined on doing the choreography correctly.

She tightened her ponytail and was about to do the step again but was stopped by the choreographer.

“Jiwoo, stop” he commanded. “You are going to hurt yourself if you keep messing up this step. I think you need a break-”

“No sir” she protested. “I can do it”

She knew she would only feel better once the whole choreography is done.

“I know you can, but try to understand. I can tell that something is going on in your mind and it is stopping you from focusing”

Jiwoo looked down before looking right back at him. She shifted her weight from one leg to another, opening her mouth to respond but got interrupted before she could even speak.

“I am sorry but I don't have time to waste or argue. I am your choreographer, your trainer and I am the one who is responsible for this video so do as I say. We are taking a break, so sit down. We will continue this later”

“Yes sir” she whispered

Mr. Lee nodded, walking out of the room. He closed the door behind his back, leaving Jiwoo in a silent room.

She opened her hair and threw the white scrunchie towards the other side of the room in anger.

She walked forward and sat down on the floor, her back touching the mirror.

She immediately closed her eyes, clenching her hands in a fist to control her emotions.

She was feeling guilty since she wasn't able to do the one job that she had.

She hated it when her emotions overpowered her.

She took a deep breath, hiding her face in her hands when she heard the door open.

Jiwoo thought Mr. Lee came back but she realized it wasn't him when the smell of a strong cologne entered her nostrils.

It was Han Seojun.

She peeked in between her fingers to find Han Seojun staring at the girl with a small smile.

It was a smile that he gave the girl whenever she felt anxious and weak. And with that just one smile she would feel like the moment had stopped and it was just the two.

Seojun removed his backpack, tossing it on the floor before crouching down in front of the girl.

He tilted his head as he watched Jiwoo hide her face deeper into her hands.

He didn't like seeing the Min girl like this. He didn't know the reason behind her anxiousness but he just knew that she needs him.

Without thinking anything else, he embraced Jiwoo in a hug. He put his head on top of hers and patted her back in comfort.

Jiwoo closed her eyes, resting her head on his chest. She tried to calm herself down as Seojun pulled back for a second.

He grabbed the side of her face and slowly kissed her on the forehead.

Jiwoo found it amusing that the guy who's also a reason for her anxiousness is the only one who can calm her down.

“Min Jiwoo” he whispered

“Hm?” she hummed

Saranghae

“Saranghae”

A/n

Han Seojun>>>

I love him so much...he doesn't even know that he is one of the reasons why Jiwoo is so anxious 😔

(Off-topic but Twice is on
Instagram now🥳🥳🥳)