Chapter 36

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡The ride back to the company from the set was awful for both girls. Jiwoo was not only getting glares from the staff but also from the person who was like a sister to her, Haewon.

Jiwoo was drowning in guilt after seeing the elder one silently cry. She knew how much becoming an idol meant for her. She saw the happiness on her face when they reached the set this morning, but now everything was different.

Jiwoo knew that she could be the reason why Haewon might not debut, she could be the reason behind the disbanding of her group...and she hated it!

She hated how she knew everything but nothing at the same time.

She just wanted to run away from all of the chaos, the glares, the hate. She just wanted to disappear.

But she couldn't do that. She had to walk to the CEO's cabin and face him, Heekyung, Daejong, and most importantly her Seojun.

Poor him was in the company since morning. It would have been more difficult for him as he was surrounded by the staff.

As much as Jiwoo wanted to meet him and hug him she also didn't want to face him.

Her emotions were again overpowering her, and she was helpless...she couldn't do anything.

“We are here” the driver whispered, pulling near the company

Slowly the staff made their way out of the car, towards the building and when Haewon was about to do the same Jiwoo stopped her.

She grabbed the elder one's arm, looking at her with guilt in her eyes.

“Unnie” she whispered. “I am sorry. I know how hard it is for you. I know you wanted to become an idol, and I know that I am the one standing between your dream right now. I know-”

“You know nothing Jiwoo, you don't even know me and you proved that” Haewon snapped, interrupting her. “I am upset, I am angry because you and Seojun hid this from me. I thought I was like a sister to you both yet you hid all of this”

“No unnie, you are a sister to us-”

“I am clearly not” she whispered. “I might cry a little because I won't get to be an idol Jiwoo but I would be more upset because I lost a person. I lost a relationship, a friendship”

With that being said she freed her hand out of the brunet's hand. and ran toward the company.

That's when Jiwoo realized, that she was on the verge of losing the people that mattered the most to her.

A/n

A small chapter where both the girls kinda argue over their feelings. They both are hurt, and they both are heartbroken.

I am getting nervous thinking about what Seojun and Daejong must be going through.

The group can disband as well so it's saddening 💔