Chapter 11

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡Jiwoo thought that it would become awkward for her to interact with Seojun after what happened at the night of the school festival

But she was wrong.

The way she took care of him made Seojun trust her. He never thought that the girl he hated so much will ever be able to gain his trust, but she did.

That day, she didn't care about how much he annoyed her...she only cared about him, she cared about making sure he is fine.

The way she cared for him, made him trust her.

He was in awe to see Jiwoo so tense for him.

They will surely be there for each other but not as friends.

They still aren't friends.

Of course, there is progress in their relationship but it is basically impossible to be friends after hating each other for 6 years.

He just hopes to have a nice relationship with her since after all, they are groupmates, classmates, housemates...

Somewhere in his heart, he wishes for Jiwoo to become his friend.

|Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ|

Jiwoo groaned as she held her stomach in her hands and winced in pain.

She wasn't feeling well at all!

How would she feel well when she has been practicing her dancing skills ever since she stepped into the company this morning.

Not only she has been working on her dancing skills but also on her vocals.

Even though she is not sure when she will debut she still doesn't want to take any risk and work hard!

Some of the staff members think that she isn't good at singing. They prefer her raps more than her vocals.

But she wants to be perfect at everything!

It's not because she is an overachiever, she just works hard because she doesn't want her fear, to get kicked out of the company to become real.

“Focus” she whispered to herself

She retied her hair in a ponytail before walking towards the speaker and connecting her dance playlist.

By the time she went back towards the center of the room, the speaker went off.

She turned around and it was Seojun who had turned it off.

She sighed.

“Seojun I am busy right now...can we talk later-”

“No we need to talk right now” he said, walking towards her

Jiwoo clicked her tongue making a 'tsk' sound.

“What do you want?” she groaned

“We are going home, right now”

He grabbed her wrist.

“What? Why?”

“Because you are sick!” he yelled

“I am not sick” she defended “now leave me alone”

She tried to push him out of the room but she couldn't do so since her body was very weak.

“Haewon noona called me and told me that you are sick and still working”

A few minutes ago, Jiwoo went to get some medicines from Haewon...she must have called Seojun after seeing her in such condition.

Jiwoo clicked her tongue in annoyance.

“I promise I will go back to the dorm after my session-”

“No” he said, interrupting her. “I am not listening to you”

“Well, then I am not listening to you either”

He scoffed.

“Jiwoo, don't challenge me. I will literally pick you up”

“You won't do that” she whispered

“I will if you don't agree within 5 seconds”

“Wait-”

“1...2...3...-”

“Okay. Okay, I am coming” she whispered

Seojun smirked before passing her a small smile. He grabbed her belongings and they both left the training room.

Jiwoo didn't even realize that she was leaning onto Seojun the whole time. Her head was spinning so much that she wasn't able to focus on anything.

And since Seojun couldn't bare seeing her in this condition, he let her, lean on him.

Thank you so much for 500 reads❤️

Love you!!