Chapter 20

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡Jiwoo leaned her head against the cold glass as she watched the raindrops race down the window.

She was extremely tired and desperately wanted to sleep but couldn't.

Her overwhelming thoughts were keeping her awake.

The guy whom she hated ever since she was a kid, and who has recently become her friend...is making her fall in love deeper every single day.

She couldn't believe it herself, in fact, she didn't want to believe it.

She didn't want to believe that she is in love and that too when she is super close to achieving her dream.

She promised her grandma that she will be very successful and they wouldn't have to stay in a rented apartment anymore.

And being in love with Seojun was a big problem...It was as if she was watching her dreams crumble right in front of her eyes.

Jiwoo signed a contract, that whenever her group debuts, it will be in the industry for 7 years.

And she somewhere knew that she can't be next to Seojun and also pretend that they are just friends and are just groupmates.

“Jiwoo”

She turned around after hearing Haewon's voice, who had just come out of the bedroom.

She woke up to go to the washroom but when she saw Jiwoo in not-a-good-state...she decided to check up on her.

Haewon walked towards the window seat and sat down in front of the younger one.

“Did you just come from move entertainment?” Haewon asked after she noticed that the girl was still in a sports bra and leggings

“Yeah, I came a few minutes ago”

“Did you eat anything?”

Jiwoo shook her head.

“Wait here, I will warm up dinner for you -”

“No unnie, it's fine...I am not that hungry anyways”

Haewon tilted her head, trying to examine Jiwoo's face.

“What's wrong? Is everything okay?”

“Yeah...just can't sleep” Jiwoo sighed.

“Had a bad day?”

“Hmm”

“Come here”

She pulled the girl in a hug and gently patted her back, assuring her that everything will be okay. She caressed her hair and smiled, Jiwoo was like a younger sister to her.

“I know that you are under a lot of stress... it's not easy being a trainee at such young age” she said. “I joined Move entertainment when I was 15”

“15? You were that young?” Jiwoo asked, pulling back from the hug

“Yeah...you know that 2 years ago I almost debuted in a different group...but I didn't make it. Got replaced the last moment” She sighed. “After that day my parents gave up on me, but I don't blame them. All my other siblings are surgeons and doctors but I am just stuck in this company for the past 5 years”

Jiwoo widened her eyes in surprise as she listened to what Haewon said. She wondered how hard it must have been for her to go through ups and downs with no support.

Jiwoo never experienced such a thing. Her parents were there by her side when she got rejected by the companies. They always supported her and gave her hope. She would have probably given up a long time ago, she wouldn't have come this far without her parent's support.

Even though they are not with her anymore, she knows that they are proud of her.

“But I don't care about them anymore” Haewon whispered, wiping the lone tear that escaped her eyes “Because I am sure that this time we four will debut together and we will rock it in the kpop industry”

Jiwoo smiled, despite the thoughts that came in her head after listening to the elder one.

She didn't know that Haewon had struggled this much. But her mind was made up after the conversation...she knew that now she has to push her feelings aside and only care about her dream.

She will now debut, not only for herself but also for her unnie.

“Yes, we will debut”

Heyy guys!!

Thank you so so much for 2k+ reads. I am super thankful for all your love and support. I literally screamed when I found out I had reached 2k.

I love reading your comments and it encourages me to work and write more fanfictions.

Once again, thank you so much everyone ❤️