Chapter 32

|Mɪɴ ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡“No, I refuse to believe that your cousin saw a ghost. Ghosts don't exist!” I said to Aera while rearranging the cups on the shelf

Aera came back yesterday from a family camping trip. And ever since our shift started, she has been talking about how her cousin saw a ghost when she woke up in the middle of the night.

“Why would my cousin lie?” she asked, folding her arms above her chest

“I don't know” I shrugged. “Maybe because she is seven!”

“Whatever”Aera rolled her eyes

“Can we talk about something else now, please?”

“Fine” she sighed “How was your date with Seojun yesterday?”

“It was amazing” I said, taking out my phone from the pockets of my brown apron. “We clicked so many pictures”

She clapped in excitement as I showed her the few selfies I and Seojun clicked.

She snatched the phone from me, smiling while scrolling through the pictures.

“You both are so cute-” Aera cut herself off, the smile on her face immediately dropped as her thumb hovered over the phone screen

“What's wrong?” I asked

“Look at this picture”

She handed me my phone back, it was a picture where Seojun was back hugging me, his face was resting on my shoulders and our cheeks were touching.

“Look what's behind you guys” she said, there was concern and nervousness in her voice. “That shadow”

My eyes fluttered towards the shadow that was behind one of the trees. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion, zooming in the selfie.

“It's a shadow of a guy” I whispered, scrolling to the other pictures to find that shadow in every picture

“This is creepy” she muttered, blinking. “And you said ghosts don't exist...”

She was right, it is creepy. But I am not sure if it's a ghost...cause I refuse to believe that ghost exist.

But as far as I remember, it was just me and Seojun there. We didn't see anyone around us...

So what is this shadow?

Is Aera right? Is this really a ghost?

|Tɪᴍᴇ Sᴋɪᴘ|

Haewon tied her hair in a ponytail, exiting the studio. The smile on her face grew bigger as she thought about the song she just recorded.

Since she is the main vocalist, she recorded a cover song that the company will upload online to represent her position in the group.

She just couldn't wait anymore for the video to be uploaded. But she knew she had to wait since the other members are only halfway done with their videos.

Haewon was about to walk up the stairs but instead, decided to go down the hall when she saw Heekyung waiting outside the Ceo's cabin.

She ran towards the elder one, grinning.

“Hello unnie” she bowed

“Hi” Heekyung whispered in the between of pacing left and right

“What's wrong? are you okay?”

Heekyung stopped walking and shifted her weight from one leg to another. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

She didn't know what to say, she wasn't okay, She was stressed!

“You didn't even come to the studio and you look very tensed...what's going on?” Haewon questioned again after not getting a response

“Was your recording today?” she asked to which Haewon nodded. “I am so sorry Haewon, it completely slipped my mind. My brain has stopped functioning since yesterday”

“It's fine unnie, but what happened?”

Heekyung opened her mouth to respond only to shut it right after since the CEO called the girl inside his cabin.

“I will tell you later Haewon, and once again, sorry for not being there in the the studio”

“It's okay...” she responded, watching the girl rush inside the cabin

I wonder what all of this is about...’

A/nI know guys that I went on a break

A/n
I know guys that I went on a break...again! But I will try to post in every few days now❤️