Chapter 03

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡Jiwoo was angry with the punishment that the principal gave her. They both had to clean the extremely big and dirty gym room on their own.

While she was cleaning the windows Seojun was mopping the floor. They didn't utter a single word, they just glared at each other with irritation.

Jiwoo let out a string of curse words while rubbing the sponge against the glass aggressively.

Seojun was also very annoyed, but watching the girl this irritated made him laugh.

Jiwoo snapped her head in his direction and glared at him "It's all your fault"

He scoffed in response.

It wasn't even her fault, Seojun followed her to the hallway just to give her a lecture. He was the one to grab her arm and slam her into the wall.

Whenever she rewinds that scene in her head she feels something weird other than aggression in her stomach, not butterflies, right?

She shrugged off her thoughts and turned around but the floor was so slippery that she tripped on air. She was about to fall but Seojun grabbed the girl by her waist and saved her on time. She slowly opened her eyes that she had closed out of fear, she loosened her grip on his shoulders and tucked her lips in a straight line. A shiver ran down her spine when she felt his firm grip on her bare waist. A shaky breath escaped her lips as his eyes fluttered towards her lips.

*Bam*

The window shut closed because of the wind, causing Seojun to get startled and drop Jiwoo on the floor.

"Ouch" she groaned while rubbing her lower back

She immediately got up and stomped on his foot.

“AHH” He winced while holding his foot in his hand “Are you crazy?"

“Are you crazy? You dropped me!” she yelled

After bickering for another few minutes Jiwoo grabbed her bag and walked out...she couldn't handle him anymore.

She quickly went home and got changed and went to the cafe where she works as a barista.

"

I am sorry, got detention" she said to Choi Aera, her coworker since she was late

She got behind the counter and tied a brown apron around her waist.

"Detention? What did you do?" Aera asked while washing the dishes

Jiwoo sighed "It's a long story"

"Well my shift is over" Aera kept the last cup on the counter before removing her apron "I will see you tomorrow"

"Hmm" Jiwoo hummed "Bye"

She was the only one currently working. She tied her hair in a low ponytail before arranging all of the coffee boxes.

The beg rang, indicating someone came in.

"Hello, what would- YOU?"

Jiwoo's eyes widened with rage when she saw the guy she hated the most, after Han Seojun.

Lee Sunyoung.

There was a big smirk plastered on his face which made Jiwoo much irritated than she already was.

Sunyoung and Aera were in a relationship till 3 months ago. Aera loved him a lot and she thought he loved her too, but he didn't. Jiwoo always felt uncomfortable around him but she never said anything, one day when she was coming back home from school she saw Sunyoung kissing a girl near the Han river. She clicked pictures for proof and told Aera everything, she was very heartbroken and she broke up with him instantly.

But he is shameless, he keeps bothering Aera and Jiwoo for no reason at all.

"Where is my girlfriend? She hasn't been picking up my calls" Sunyoung fake pouted causing Jiwoo to clench her hand In a fist

"She isn't your girlfriend anymore, so go get a fucking life and leave Ara alone"

He scoffed.

No one ever dared to talk like this in Infront of Sunyoung. Jiwoo had hurt his ego.

"You are dead-" He whispered through muttered teeth

"What are you going to do, ha?" she raised an eyebrow, provoking him

"You will regret talking to me like this" he pointed his finger at her before storming out of the cafe

He was already planning revenge but she was unaware of it.

A/n

Hey guys, I wanted to let y'all know that I am super thankful for your support...I love reading your comments and I hope that you are liking this story.

Love you 💖