Chapter 17

|Mɪɴ ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡I poured hot black coffee into a beige plastic cup before handing it to one of the customers.

"Jiwoo-"

"If you are going to ask me about Seojun then please shut up" I whispered, interrupting Aera

She giggled.

"I wasn't going to talk about him but if you want me to..."

"No!" I said sternly causing her to giggle again

I love Aera...but I can't talk about Seojun with her for the rest of our shift.

In fact, I am trying to take my brain off Seojun...he has been running in my mind the whole day, I keep thinking about him and I don't even know why.

"Anyways" she started "I was going to ask you about your bracelet... where did you get it from?"

I can't tell her that Seojun gifted me this...she will go crazy in excitement!

"Uhm" I tucked my lips in a straight line, trying to think of a lie. "M-my friend gifted me this"

"Your friend?" she whispered "As far as I know you are lonely as hell"

"Did you say something?"

"Nope!" she denied "Now who's this friend that got you this"

"Seo-"

I almost said his name!

"Seojun? Did he give you this?" she covered her mouth "Oh my god... that's so cute

"No, he didn't give me this bracelet"

She pouted.

"I got so excited" she whispered to herself

I felt bad for lying to her but it's not like I had a choice. I couldn't deal with any more of her emails.

I was already very stressed related to move entertainment and I couldn't take any more stress.

"Then who gave you this?"

"I told you...a friend did!"

She pouted again.

After a few seconds, she spoke up...

"Let's play a game..."

"Okay"

"I will ask or say something and you need to tell me the 1st thing that comes to your mind"

"Fine" I whispered

I wasn't interested in playing anything but I was ready to do anything to take my mind off Seojun.

I don't know why but everything started reminding me of him.

"Food?" she started

"Yummy"

"Passion?"

"Singing"

"Best friend?"

"You"

"Kids?"

"Annoying"

"Who gave you the bracelet?"

"Han Seojun"

I widened my eyes at what I just said.

I tucked my lips in a straight line before glaring at Aera who was jumping up and down in excitement.

"I KNEW IT!" she yelled causing everyone at the cafe to stare at us

"Sorry" I bowed to the customer and so did she

She walked closer and linked her arms with mine "Yah! Why didn't you tell me"

"Aera-"

"Seojun loves you!"

"No, he doesn't! He just gave me this bracelet... it's not a big deal"

"You love Seojun...he loves you"

I face-palmed myself before grabbing my earphones and plugging them in since I couldn't hear her blabbering about him anymore.

It's not like I am in love with him...am I?

No, you are not in love! Jiwoo, relax!

With so much going on in her head, she didn't realize that one of the customers had overheard this conversation and was in deep thoughts.

A/n

I didn't proofread this chapter so if there were any spelling errors please avoid it.

And... who's the customer that overheard Jiwoo and Aera's conversation?