Chapter 21

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡︎“What?” Chorang yelled. “So you are telling me that you are in a group with Jiwoo and you love her”

“Shh” Seojun shushed him. “Someone will hear you”

Seojun knew it was wrong of him to tell Chorang about his group since it's confidential but he couldn't keep it to himself anymore.

He finally realized that he loves her...

He didn't care about the consequences, he just wanted to share with his best friend about the shit that he was going through.

With so much going on in his head, he wasn't able to focus on anything. He wanted someone to be by his side and support him when things get tough.

And the only person that he trusts is Chorang.

Seojun wanted to talk about the feelings that he has for Jiwoo since he can't tell her about it.

Every time he sees her, he falls deeper in love with her. His heart starts pounding out of his chest. A smile automatically appears on his face. Seeing her sad, tears automatically form in his eyes.

If that isn't love then what is?

“I knew it!” Chorang exclaimed,  punching and kicking the air while making weird faces

“What the heck are you doing?”

“I am doing my happy dance”

Seojun rolled his eyes, rubbing the middle of his forehead.

“Listen, just don't tell this to other guys yet. And please keep it to yourself” he opened the door and stepped out of the empty music room. “Remember Chorang, it's a secret”

His words rang in the back of Chorang's head as he watched Seojun walk away.

He gulped down his saliva nervously and bit his lips.

He was supposed to keep a secret! Which was practically impossible.

So for the next few days or weeks or even months, I have to keep this secret to myself... BUT HOW?’

He thought to himself while pulling his hair.

Sumbae, (senior) what are you doing?”

He turned around after hearing a female's voice. He recognized her in a second.

It was Yuri, Jiwoo's sister. Even though he has never met her before, he saw her on Instagram.

Let's just say he always gets lost in her eyes and her smile. Whenever he sees her he can't help but blush.

Yuri was very popular, not only among her class but also on the senior floor. Many people had a crush on her...and Chorang was one of them.

Sunbaeshe snapped her fingers in front of his eyes. “What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I have a music class right now. The rest of the class is also coming. The teacher sent me earlier to arrange the class” she responded

“Ohh" he sighed, scratching his head. “I will leave then”

He was about to walk away but she stopped him.

“Are you 'secret Cho-Cho’?

Chorang widened her eyes at the younger one. It was the fake insta Id he used to stalk her since he was way too afraid to send her a friend request from his real account.

“I thought your Instagram Id was something else” she whispered. “Anyways, you don't have to be 'secret' anymore you can follow me from your real account”

“Really?- I mean cool” he flipped his hair towards the other side of the face. “And Yuri, don't call me Sumbae, you can call me oppa”

Yuri smiled, nodding.

“Okay, I will see you later, Oppa”

Chorang walked out of the classroom in a cool way but as soon as the door closed. He started kicking and punching the air, doing his happy dance.

He closed his eyes and jumped up and down while rolling his hands left and then right.

“Mhm excuse me, What are you doing?”

He opened his eyes and widened them in fear. He saw the music teacher with Yuri's classmate.

They all were standing in a line, trying to hold their laugh. On the other hand, the music teacher was judging him.

She shook her head, sighing.

“Go to the principal's office please”

I hate my life...but I love Yuri!’

So while writing this chapter I thought why not add a little bit of spice and drama

So while writing this chapter I thought why not add a little bit of spice and drama..So here it is

Chorang+Yuri=possible couple😅