Chapter 25

|Mɪɴ Jɪᴡᴏᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡I stared at my reflection in the mirror, brushing my teeth. A blush crept onto my cheeks as the memories from a few hours ago came rushing to me.

I looked down, smiling. The butterflies in my stomach started dancing as my heart started singing.

I never thought I would be saying such cringy stuff. Love was a thing that I repelled, and now here I am, completely lovesick.

“What are you doing?” Yuri who was standing on the doorstep of the washroom asked

I was way too flustered to go back to the dorm with Seojun, so I came home.

And Yuri was in detective mode. Ever since I came home she has been throwing random questions at me.

“Why did you come home without telling me?”
.
.
“Why are you blushing?”
.
.

“Why aren't you at your dorm?”
.
.
Yuri stared at me from up to down, leaning against the doorframe. She folded her arms above her chest and sighed.

“Something is weird”

Have I been that obvious?

“Nothing is weird” I reassured her, using my acting skills “Now stop interrogating me”

“I, Detective Yuri will ask you questions until I get my answers” she stepped forward, snatching the towel from me. “Now leave, I have to wash my face”

“Yeah, yeah I am going”

Rolling my eyes, I walked right past her and entered our bedroom that we used to share before I moved houses.

But now my bed was covered with Yuri's books. And hers were covered with a huge pile of clothes. Not one thing was in its place, her uniform was lying in one corner of the room while her makeup products were in the other corner.

“This girl is so messy” I whispered to myself, shaking my head

I made my way towards her bed, picking up her clothes to fold them properly.

I tilted my head to the right in confusion when my eyes fell on one of the hoodies.

It was not Yuri's size, in fact it was way bigger than the size which she usually wears.

But that's not the only thing I found odd about it...the hoodie had a very strong smell of perfume.

And Yuri doesn't have any perfumes since she prefers natural scents. (She is very weird, I know)

I shrugged off my thoughts even though I found it pretty weird.

I was about to pick up another one of her hoodies when her phone that was on charge started to ring.

I picked it up in my hand, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion when I saw the caller id.

Oppa calling.°.°.°.

“Oppa?” I whispered to myself. “Yah, Yuri. Someone named 'Oppa' is calling you”

As soon as I finished my sentence, I heard a small scream from the washroom.

Yuri came running towards me, tripping a lot of time in the process. Her face was covered in soap and so were a few strands of her hair.

She immediately snatched her phone from me, cutting the call.

A sigh escaped her lips as I stared at her in confusion.

“Who was that?” I asked, raising an eyebrow

“N-no one” she stammered, shaking her head

“It was definitely someone” I stepped forward “Yuri, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, I don't have a boyfriend!” she exclaimed, making a cross from her hands

“Then who was it?” I demanded “Show me”

I raised my hand forward so that she could give me her phone but instead, she hid it behind her back.

“Why are you hiding it? Let me see”

“I-I told you it's no one”

Yuri dodged me as I tried to chase her around the room. I was just irritating her, the room was small and I would have caught her if I wanted but I just wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine.

“Come on-”

“Jiwoo, Yuri come and eat dinner” Our grandma called from the kitchen

“Coming” we yelled back

“Grandma saved you today but I, detective Jiwoo will definitely find out who that was” I said, walking right past her

I broke into a laugh as soon as the door closed behind me.

She must be very nervous right now.

But I do want to know who that 'Oppa' is.

Is that person really her boyfriend?

And what about the hoodie? Damn! I forgot to ask and irritate her about that hoodie.

Is that really her hoodie? Or does it belong to someone else?

A/nLet's pretend we don't know who 'oppa' is or who that hoodie belongs to

A/n
Let's pretend we don't know who 'oppa' is or who that hoodie belongs to.