Chapter 07

|Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴏɴs's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡Jiwoo stared at her watch, only the last 5 minutes of her shift was left and after that, she was going to go meet Sunyoung.

But the problem was that Aera wasn't letting her go, she was extremely tense for Jiwoo

“Aera” she whispered, grabbing her shoulders “I will be fine, trust me...he threatened me to meet him, I have no choice”

“I won't let you go alone” she protested “Let me come with you”

“No, I won't let him come near you...he has hurt you enough plus he asked me to come alone-”

The bell chimed, indicating someone entered the cafe.

Jiwoo diverted her attention towards the glass door to find Han Seojun.

“You? What are you doing here?” he asked

She sighed and pointed at her apron “I am wearing an apron, I am on the other side of the counter with coffee in front of me...what do you think?”

He rolled his eyes “Whatever...a decaf please”

“My shift is over” she whispered, grabbing her tote bag and turning in Aera's direction. “I will call you, hmm?”

“Be safe”

Seojun, who was eavesdropping on the conversation was extremely curious...he was wondering what they were talking about but he pretended as if he is doing something extremely important on his phone to seem busy.

While Aera was preparing his coffee, Jiwoo left.

She was extremely worried for her.

She knew she had to do something...but what could she do?

An idea lit up in her hand, she took a glance at Seojun's face.

Should I ask him for help? But he hates Jiwoo, he wouldn't help her... would he?”

She walked towards him and kept the brown cup on the table.

“Thank you”

Seojun noticed that after she gave him coffee, she was still standing Infront of his table.

He looked at her with the side of his eyes, the expressions on her face indicated that she was hesitating to say something.

“Uhm... are you okay?”

“Hm? Oh yes” she chuckled, awkwardly “I-Jiwoo will kill me if she finds out I told you this since you both aren't on good terms but she needs your help”

He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion.

“My help?”

She then explained everything to him...he wanted to ask about how she knows Sunyoung but he knew that he doesn't have time.

He wanted to go and help Jiwoo...no matter how much hate is in between them, but he won't let their rivalry make him inhumane.

“Where is she going to meet him?”

“Karoke bar...do you mind if I come with you? I am extremely worried for her”

“Yes, okay”

Aera left with Seojun, she sat behind him on his bike.

I hope she is okay” she thought

They arrived within a span of a few minutes.

They checked the alleys before sprinting inside the karoke bar.

They went down the hall, and Seojun kicked open the door to find Jiwoo tied up with Sunyoung's arm wrapped around her shoulders.

“Seojun? Who called him?” Sunyoung questioned, getting up from the sofa

Seojun was fuming in anger, he dropped his bag and jumped on top of the table, and started punching him in the nose.

Aera on the other hand ran to untie Jiwoo.

She cupped her face in her hands and checked for wounds while they fought in the background.

There was a huge cut under Jiwoo's lips and a bruise on her forehead.

Jiwoo knew that the staff members from move entertainment would make a big deal about the wound.

“Are you okay?” she whispered

“I am fine”

As soon as she finished her sentence Seojun came running towards her.

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU WENT TO MEET HIM ALONE?” He yelled

“How did you come here? Did you follow me-?”

“Aera told me” he said

She opened her mouth to confront Aera but he interrupted her before she could even speak.

“Don't yell at her, and you should be thankful...we literally saved your ass”

She scoffed “I would have fought him on my own, he just hit me in the head from behind”

He rolled his eyes even though he was worried about her wounds.

There was no way he was going to let his softside show.

“Jiwoo, you are stupid”

“Did you just call me stupid?” she asked, getting up but instantly regretting since her head started spinning

Seojun's anger melted seeing her in this condition.

“Please stop fighting” Aera said “Come, I will take you to the hospital”

“I will come too” Seojun said

“Don't worry, I will take her. My sister's clinic is nearby...thank you for your help though” Aera bowed since she knew that Jiwoo would never thank him

“Your welcome”

They both went to the clinic and Seojun went home but he still kept thinking about Jiwoo.

"She is so dumb! I wonder if she is okay"

Aera is such a nice friend...she and Yuri are my favorite side character 💞